Of the history of Akkadia

Start from the beginning

Salazar's aunt, Dainah Covraii

Dainah Covraii was the sixth child of Chief Ashur-Ubalit IV of Larsa, born in 64 BBY

Dainah Covraii was the sixth child of Chief Ashur-Ubalit IV of Larsa, born in 64 BBY. At a very young age, Dainah showed exceptional intelligence and she strived to become powerful. She would go to the capital city of Akkad and through manipulation, skillful diplomacy and bits of treachery, rise through society. She would eventually become a baroness, countess and then a duchess and imperial governor. She had no children of her due to complications in her personal life and hoped to make her nephew her heir.

She made alliances with noble houses, pirate lords, crime syndicates, drug cartels and Hutts to gain more power. By this, she had a nasty reputation, of both fear and respect, in the criminal underworld. She would die in about 5 BBY but not before leaving a powerful business empire and status of nobility to her nephew. By the time of her death, she was the 23rd richest person in the galaxy and her nephew would rise to become part of the top 5.

Salazar's sister, Rachel Covraii or Sammuramat.

Born in 30 BBY, Rachel was the first child of Andronicus and Junia Covraii

Born in 30 BBY, Rachel was the first child of Andronicus and Junia Covraii. The powerful Cult of Nabu would take Rachel away from her parents in 27 BBY as they did with so many children for decades. Rachel, like many of the kidnapped children, would be indoctrinated in service of the gods. She would be abused by the higher ups of the cult for years growing up.

The imperial governor of Akkadia who unknown to Rachel was her secret aunt, had begun to make reforms. These reforms made the Akkadians more militaristic, warrior and warlike like their ancestors and limited the power of various cults and sects. With the imperial military, friends and relatives in high places and hundreds of thousands of mercenaries on her side, no one dared to question the governor's policies.

Much of Akkadia, including the cults were largely caught off guard when the Galactic Civil War first broke out. However, the confusion became patriotic pride as Priscilla Roth declared the Cobra Empire with Salazar Covraii, the first king of kings in over 1,500 years as the founder and leader. In 10 ABY, as the war between the Cobra Empire and New Republic was drawing closer to a decisive Cobra victory, she was called to Akkad where the king revealed she was his sister. Rachel, overjoyed at this, embraced her long lost family. Now she lives in Akkad, in peace and with her family by her side.
______________________________________