Lisa: What do you think we are.

Jennie: I don't know are we dating or did we just had sex.

I hit his arm again and look at him with a serious face and he looks at me nervous.

Lisa: I said to not say that again while we eat. What do you want us to be, I told you how I felt for you and you felt the same wey, but we did not clarify about being girlfriends.

Jennie: I want us to date we both feel the same so I think we should date.

Lisa: I was waiting for you to say that, so we are a couple now okey.

He smile at me and started to eat, I look at him for a while and then I start to eat.

( FAST FOWERD)
( AT SCHOOL )

The second we got to school some grils came up to Jennie and started to flirt with him.

Gril 1: Can I get your number.

Gril 2: Lets have a date tonight.

Gril 3: Lets have fun tonight if you know what I mean.

The third gril said winking at Jennie and biting her lips, I glear at the grils but they just ignore me.

Jennie: Sorry but I'm going to have fun tonight with my girlfriend right babe.

I was shock he just said that  infront of this sluts  I smirk at the grils and smile at Jennie.

Lisa: Yeah babe I can't wait we should go know don't you think babe.

I grab Jennie hand and start to walk but I stop the second I see Junkook coming to us with a serious face.

Junkook: ! JENNIE KIM ! You bich.

He said punching Jennie in the face making him  fall and his lip bleed, I help Jennie get up and he glares at Junkook waping the blood from his lip.

Junkook: How dare you have sex with my girl.

Jennie: First she is not your girl, she mine and yes I did have sex with her because she loves me and not you asswole.

Junkook: Ohh Jennie Kim you don't know who your messing with.

Jennie: I know who I'm messing with I'm messing with an asshole who dosent know what he's doing  here trying to get a gril who dosent like him and just act strong but he is really weak.

He say graving my hand and pulling me and leaving Junkook there surprised at he said to him.

( AT CLASS  )

Lisa: Dont move it will hurt more.

Jennie: But it alredy hurts.

He says and pouts at me and I giggle at his face, I give him a peck on the lips and he smiles at me.

Jennie: One more I think pain will go awey.

( JENNIE )

Jennie: Pleaseee one more.

Lisa: Nope.

Jennie:  Ok not on the lips but on the cheak Pleaseee.

He said and pouts at me again I give a sigh and nod.

I break the kiss and hit him arm and he giggles at me

Lisa: You lie to me.

Jennie: You fell for it.

He giggles and I glear at him I turn around and crossed my hands.

Jennie: Babe I'm sorry I wont do that again okey please don't Ignore me please.

I Ignore hi. and keep looking the other wey I was shock at what he did but I can't hide my smile at him and he giggles.

 and keep looking the other wey I was shock at what he did but I can't hide my smile at him and he giggles

Jennie: Don't ( Kiss ) Ignore ( kiss ) me ( kiss ) please.

Lisa: Fine just because your cute ) He smiles at me and I hug him we cuddle until the class started.

( FAST FOWERD)
( JENNIE APARTMENT) )

After class me and Jennie talk to Jisoo,Rose, Irene and seulgi just about the class homework and what we were going to do on the spring break thats comming up. After school me and Jennie went for some food and went to her apartment and watch a movie and cuddle.

Lisa: Love.

Jennie: Yeah do you need something.

Lisa: Kiss please.

He give me a kiss and we continue watching the movie, I bury my face in his neck and he hugs tighter. After the movie we ate some food andand we took  a bath and lie down. We talk a bit about what should we do tomorrow after school.

Jennie: Lets have a date tomorrow I'll plan everything you don't have to worry okey.

Lisa: Fine but I will get you something okey.

Jennie: No you will not get me enything okey.

Lisa: But thats not fair you get to plan everything and I can't give you enything please let me get you something.

Jennie: Fine only one thing okey ) I nod and get on top of her and kiss her and she respondes she bites my lip making me moan.

Lisa: Je- Jenniee~.

He changes the position we were in and know  he's the one on top he kiss my neck leaving marks , after a while we stop and we cuddle until we fall a sleep.

___________________________________________________

Short chapter thank you for the soport byee.