CAP 2

POV LISA :

Hi I'm Lisa 19 years old and have 4 friends Irene,Nancy,seulgi,and my sister Jisoo,I'm at school right know I am with Irene I have been friends with her since we were little.

Irene: Hay Lisa can you help me with the math homework I didn't have time to do it please help )

Lisa: I can't I didn't do it)

Jisoo: I did it you can copy mine) Jisoo said giving us her homework I grave it and start copying and Irene dose the same when we finish the teacher comes and starts class.

Teacher: Ok class today were going to start with a group work,I will be giving you a paper
With the people that your going to be working
And what it is about that all for today have a nice day.) the teacher said leaving the class I tand up to grab the paper and I look at it, I go to my friends.

Lisa: Good I have you guys for the project,Jisoo can you read this please I don't understand )
I give her the paper.

Jisoo: I don't understand either did we even study this look)she said showing the group the paper.

( FAST FOWERD )

I was walking on my wey to the coffee shop but I bump it someone and I fall on a puddle I got super mad I stand up.

Lisa: You bich do you not know how much this cost but you provebly don't know because your poor) I said slaping him on the face
An leave)

Lisa: Know I have to go change stupid gril )I said and call an uber it's cold and had to fall on the puddle I was freezing cold.

When I got home I go straight to my room and go to take a shower and when I finish I grab my clothes and change.

( LISA OUTFIT )

I go out to the livingroom,I was about to sit on the couch but I get a call it's my dad I anwer.

DAD: Hay sweetie can you come to Mr.Park company we have something to talk about I send you adress your sister is here hurry up.

LISA: Yeah I'll be there bye dad.

DAD: Bye

(END OF CALL)
(FAST FOWED)

I go in the office I see Mr.Park and a gril I guess Mr.Park daughter I don't know,
I go where Jisoo is.

Lisa: What are we doing here.

Jisoo: I don't know dad just calld me and told me to meet up here.

Lisa: He did the same thing to me.

Jisoo: Yeah but what did you do after school.

Lisa: It was hard when I got out I was on my wey to the coffee but I bump into someone and I fell on a puddle,I got so mad and I slap her and calld her a bich and left her there.

Jisoo: (shock)you slap him why woud you do that.

Lisa: I know I felt bad when I left but it was cold and I was freezing.

Jisoo: Ok looks like a bad day for you.

Lisa: Yeah(I heard the door open I saw it was the gril I slap I cover my face as fast as I can
I dont want her to see me.

Lisa: Fuck) I said turning around.

Jisoo: What?

Lisa: Thats the gril I slap.

Jisoo: Ohhh ok know thats you problem ) I just glare at her.

J: Hay Mr.Park how you doing ) The gril says with a smile I just look at them then Mr.Park talks.

Mr.Park: Hay Jennie I have been good and you)

J: I have been good too)

J: Good morning sir)she said boing at my dad and he just smiles at her

Mr.Park: So Jennie you provebly wonder what are you doing here)he says and she nods at him.

Mr.Park: Your here for a good reason you heer to be a bodygard your going to protect Mr.Monoban daughter,befor you say no you will get paid ones a mouth )he said.

Dad: You are Jennie Rose friend)My dad said and she nods.

Dad: Do you workout go to the gym or go out for runs or do you any types of martial arts) she loos at him and nods.

Dad: OK it's fine by me you get the job meat my daughters Lalisa Monoban and Kim Jisoo they say they don't need a bodygard but they do because some people try to atack them or threaten the company with them.)she looks at my dad and then she looks at me and Jisoo

J: !YOU!) He shouts and pointing at me and everybody is looking at us.

J: Your the gril who slap me this morning for bumping on you by accident and you still slap me and calld me poor and a bich) He said in abangry tone, I look at he with a serious face.

Lisa: Yeah I did because you maid me fall on a puddle and got all my close wet because of you I was freezing cold ) I said rolling my eyes at her he was about to say something but my dad cuts him of.

Dad: You did what why woud you slap him and call her poor and a bich it was an accident, Lisa apologize to him right know) my dad says with an angry tone, I just rolls my eyes

Lisa: I am sorry for calling you all dose things and slaping you on the face) I said but I didn't mean it.

Dad: Please Jennie acept the gob you only have to protect her all day and you will get paid please I need to keep them safe.

Dad: If you acept you will protect Lisa for her not to be in danger and if you dont what to go back and foward you can live with us we have the gestroom.) I was shock and that Jennie gril was also shock my dad told her she could live with us.

J: Mhm I acept your offer sir I promise I wont even bother you sir.But I have a question sir ) He said boing at my dad I was shock did she agree.

Mr.Monoban: Good what is you question) My dad says.

J: How can I protect her at school I dont have the money for it)NOOO I shock why school not at school people are going to talk more about me.

Dad: I will pay so you can go to school. We have to go know here is the adress to my house see you tomorrow,thanks Mr.Park for your help bye ) We left the compony and got in the car.

My dad looks at me with a serious face,But I was shock my dad offer her to live with us.I look at my dad who is still looking at me.

Dad: How dare you slap hi.and call him all dose things Lisa ) He says with a serious tone.

Lisa: I'm sorry dad I wont do that ever again.

( FAST FOWERD )
(LISA HOUSE)

We got home and I went straight to my room, I lock my self in my room I was mad how could my dad let him live with us that stupid he dosent even know him. I close my eyes trying to calm down ( TODAY IS THE WORST DAY EVER ) I says in my thoughs.

I stand up and go to take a shower when I'm done I put some close on and go too bed I still cant believe I will have him as my bodygard,I was thinking to much that I didn't notice I fell a sleep.

___________________________________________________
It takes some time to right 1 chapter so please weit,and give me some Idias for the story. BYE.