🌈Chapter 33🌈

Start from the beginning

Jungkook tried to force a smile before giving him the things he collected.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" He asked.

"No I'm not hurt. You stopped the car before it could hit me fully" the boy said but also he mumbled something in the end which Jungkook couldn't hear. 'though you should have actually hit me."

"Did you say something?"

"N-no I'm fine. Thank you for helping me." The boy bowed.

Jungkook frowned. Something isn't adding up. It's like Taehyung is talking to him so formally.

"How have you been?" He asked.

The boy looked at him with a puzzled expression but answered nonetheless, "not good i guess?'

That's it? He didn't ask Jungkook back how is he?

They met after so many years, shouldn't he atleast hug him or ask about his life or atleast thank him for letting him go?

"Umm what are you doing here? At this hour?" Jungkook asked.

The redhead looked at him with a confused expression, "uh going h-home?" He wiped his eyes.

One thing Jungkook couldn't understand why Taehyung was crying.

"Y-you live here?" The doctor asked hesitantly cause why on the earth Taehyung would be living here?

"Uh. Yess?"

Jungkook looked at the other's face for awhile, the behaviour was scaring him.

"Where's E-eunwoo?" Jungkook felt bitter asking about him but he had to.

But the answer he got shocked him to the core.

"Who is Eunwoo?" The redhead asked, his bambi eyes looking at Jungkook's widened ones.

"W-what are you saying? What do you mean by who is Eunwoo?" The doctor raised his voice a little, not understand what the hell on the world is happening.

The red haired boy flinched, "I- I don't understand what you are saying. Do you know me?"

And that's it.

That was the last straw for Jungkook.

He looked at the other with a shocked face, not processing what's happening, "W-what are you talking about? W-what do you mean by if i know you?" Jungkook whispered, he was finding it hard to speak normally. He was too stunned to react.

The red haired boy looked down, "if you are also trying to fool me then don't. I don't have any money left for to be get scammed again. I will not come infront of you again."

"What are you even saying Taehyung? Do you not r-remember anything? Do you not remember me?" Jungkook reached out for the boy onlly for him to be backed off.

"W-who are you? What should i remember? Why should I remember you?"

So he can't recognise me? But why? How can this be possible? Did something happened to him? Even if i ask him he wouldn't be able to answer me.

"Can I ask you one last question?" Jungkook asked.

The boy looked at him for awhile before eventually nodding.

"What is your name?"

Jungkook watched the boy hesitating for awhile before opening his mouth, "S-seok Hanseong."

Now what is this? How does his name changed?

Jungkook was shocked, anxious hurt yet he was curious.

"Did something happened to you in the past? Do you remember anything?" The doctor tried again.