04 | Luke

You got up and take the milkshake with coz you didn't finish it

You both went towards the counter and paid the bill.

After paying, you both came out of the cafe it was very cold outside, and we both started walking towards our direction.

My house is a bit far away from Jisoo's home.

Yn: Taehyung's parents used to be farmer's, I have this huge crush on him, and I want to always see him, so,

Yn: I told appa about him and his parents, and appa gave a job to Mr and Mrs Kim, Mr Kim is the gardener, while Mrs Kim is the head chef.

Jisoo: oh

Yn: you know what Taehyung used to be bullied at first but no more!

Jisoo: that's good 😊

Yn: you know what he even have rescued me from bullied, bro, I fell for him even more.....

Jisoo: man, details, give me some details, explain everything to me.

Yn is 15, he is 17, this happened one year ago, while Jisoo was still in China.

It all happened when we both were in school. Jisoo wasn't here, she was in china with her parents and siblings, they went there for business related issues,

I was alone in class I don't have much friends rather than Taehyung and Jisoo, and they both are seniors,

Taehyung got into this school as me as appa told him to, I'm very happy, that appa himself made him get into the same school as mine.

I was walking towards the library,

so there's this guy named "Luke" he's like after me, he is known as the play boy of University, and I don't like him but he always force me to say yes to him.

I even tried telling the principal about this and I can't do anything as the principal is his father):

As I continue walking, I was standing in front of the locker room and I heard someone yelling my name from behind and I know who it is

I was going to run when he held my hair which was tied in a ponytail, and pulled me towards him, which made the back of my head , bump into his well built chest making me stumble a bit.

He held my waist and made me closer to him. While I was struggling in his grip, he's very strong,

People started gathering on the locker room, tears started forming In my eyes,

"YN!!!"

I HEARD. That familiar Deep voice,

It was Taehyung he ran towards us and pulled me away Luke harshly, he made me stand behind him, Taehyung stood infront of me shielding me.

While I looked at him in amusement, coz he's always very calm.

More, and more, students started gathering around us.

Taehyung: you go I'll be back!

He whispered in my ear.

I didn't want to leave him alone but he insisted me to, So I nodded my head and went out of the crowd of students.

I went towards the classroom and sat down on my seat, which is in the last row, I'm a back bencher.

After sometime Tae came inside the class hurriedly, my head was on the desk.

He patted my head gently and called out my name...

Taehyung: yn-ah

I slowly looked up at him.

He took a seat and placed it opposite of me and sat down there.

Taehyung: it's Okay, I'm here, did he harm you?

Yn: n.. no he didn't, you came at the right time.

I said while smiling brightly at him.
He lightly pinched my cheeks and wiper my tears using his thumb.

It was evening time.

Just few mor minutes and the last bell will rang.

Taehyung: is this the first time?

Yn: what?

Taehyung: Luke doing this to you?

Luke and Taehyung both are in same class.

yn: no

Taehyung: no?

Yn: he have been doing this for a long time!!

Taehyung: why didn't you inform the principal about this?!

Yn : I can't! His dad is the principal of this school!

Taehyung: but, the place in which the school is built is owned by your dad, right?

Yn: yeah

Taehyung: why don't you tell him?

Yn: he have already came here and complained that to principal, and Luke stopped doing all this, now he have started everything, again!!

Taehyung: atleast you should have told me!

Yn: you just joined like some months ago, and I didn't wanted to trouble you 🙂

Taehyung: you know, that we are friends right?

Friends? For you!

Yn: yeah I'll tell you from now on

Yn: you know I got flashbacks when he did that

Jisoo: flashback?

Yn: yeah me saving him from bullies!

Jisoo: oh

Jisoo: well bye yn! See ya tomorrow!

She said standing infront of her mansions gate, we reached her home.

Yn: yeah bye see you 😊

Jisoo: good night

Yn: night night

❝Do vote and comment❞

Hope you liked this part

Do tell me in the comment

Bey bey 💜✨😌