Part 16

When the girl and Sil reunited that night in their bedroom for the first time since they had been home, they started to talk a little first.

"What Human do with Scientist today?" Sil asked curiously.

"We talked about what he wants me to help him with, a new project under way. He also told me more about medicines and such that you have here on this planet, from what he knows anyway, should injuries or poisons happen." She explained.

"Hmmm, sounds good."

"What did you do?"

"Emperor has Chamberlain back as advisor again. Oversee other Skeksis jobs like tend to do on average day chores as well. Hmmmm."

"Glad to be home again?" she asked.

"Yes. Not like being away for such long times." Sil replied.

"Well, it doesn't look like anything was touched in here while we were gone."

"Yes. Kept door locked." Sil said. "But now, wanting to do deed here in own room." He began to get undressed.

"You really have been rather horny lately." She admitted. "I mean, so interested in mating so much."

"New mate and wanting to take care of urges in so long." Sil replied.

"Or are you absolutely really trying to go for a possible pregnancy?"

"Maybe both."

"Even if you do get me pregnant, I wouldn't know anything for at least a unum." She stated.

"Not even unum of after wedding. Now we do it." Sil ordered.

She knew he was getting carried away here but knew he was ready for it. Why not? She thought of it as celebrating their first night here back in the castle.

"Okay. We can also think of it as celebrating our first night here back in the castle." She gave in. She too got undressed. The Skeksis was immediately on top of her wanting to do her. He loved the sounds she made as they made 'love.'

At one point, she asked if she could be on top of him to make it interesting. It was in between their bouts. Sil thought about it and knew that things did need to be kept interesting. "Hmmm, yes. Human can try on top of Chamberlain. Just keep mating until through." He replied.

"If you allow me to have some charge first. Just see if I can pleasure you."

He gave up his control and laid on his back to see how his mate could pleasure him, to see if she could in fact. So far, in all their mating sessions, he had been doing it all. She guessed it was because he played submissive roles to his own kind more often that he just wanted to dominate others. But he got his way a fair deal of the time too, but usually more when the emperor was watching.

The girl guided herself down on top of him and she began to do own version of thrusting on him. His legs supported her as well as her own. It wasn't quite as pleasing to him the way perhaps another Skeksis might mate with him, but she did her best. Eventually, the pressure building from him got him moaning and he wrapped his tail around one of her legs in playfulness.

She jumped at that, but she smiled. She liked that gesture. She kept going until he had to pump her too and he got his seed into her once again. She rubbed his belly and he let her touch his nipples and private spots. His hands also found her back and his talons rubbed a few scratches on her but didn't entirely break the skin with her gown in the way.

On the last and third round, they both took the gowns off. The girl was already exhausted, but Sil went the last round. He liked going the three rounds. He had to expel seed from all three members.