The Exstention

When I walked into the living room there sat Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, and Jasper. I smiled at the two couples.
"Hello. When did all of you come?"
"Just a few moments ago. You see two weeks ago we ran into Alice and Jasper and just got to talking. I'm our discussion we mentioned how you helped us when we were in trouble, so we wanted to come here and thank you," replied Emmett.
"It was no problem," I said smiling.
"Yes it was Mr. Cullen. You could've just left us on the rode for dead or homelessness, but you didn't. We are forever thankful, so if it is okay we would like to join your coven,"said Alice.
"After all you just got married and since Edward is close to our age we could probably take him off your hands,"added Emmett.
I thought about it, but it hit me. They don't know about Edward. I should tell them. After all we could become a large family, but in order to do that they need to know everything.
"I would love for all of you to come live with me. However there was an incident involving Edward, and he is.....different."
"What happened? Did some blood sucker hurt our Edward? I swear if they hurt him in any way they'll die," everyone was saying.
"How about I tell you about what happened?"
They nodded.
"Okay. Three years ago on the day Esme moved in with me, Edward had gotten very aggravated by it. He was not ready for change, but everyone could he needed a mothers love. Well Edward being his stubborn self, ran away. Exactly one day ago around midnight, I was laying; and Emmett I was ONLY laying; in bed beside Esme thinking. That's when I heard knocking. I got up and checked the front door and Edward fell into my arms. Well this morning as he was resting on the bed, something happened and he became different."
"Well Carlisle, what happened?" Asked Rosalie.
"It'll probably be easier if I show you," with that I got up and walked into the kitchen to see Edward laying on the floor dozing off. Meanwhile Esme was working on his supper. I smiled at the toddler and knelt down.
"Are you sleepy?"
He nodded.
"Well I have some friends that would like to meet you. Will you be okay if they meet you while I rock you?"
Again a simple nod. As I got up, I smiled and picked up Edward. I laid the blanket over everything below his shoulders, grabbing a pacifier. As I walked into the living room everyone looked awestruck. I smiled and whispered," Everyone this is Edward. Please don't make to much noise, he's trying to take nap."
I sat down in the rocking chair sliding the pacifier between his lips, and soon started rocking. Everyone still looked amazed while Edward drifted off to sleep.
"How?" Alice asked.
"I believe he made Ciaus mad, and that ended up causing him to be punished." She nodded.
"He does not remember anything though."
Everyone just stares at me. Rosalie then looked at me. I could tell she wanted to hold him. After all she was unable to conceive before her transformation and all she wants was a baby.
"Would you like to hold him Rose?"
"Can I?"
"Of course," I smiled and laid Edward in her arms and watched him curl up to her chest. After a few minutes, he started to whimper and open his eyes.
"Hey, hey. It's okay sweetie Rosie's here, and I won't let anything happen to you," she smiles. He looked up at her and giggled. He then began playing with her blonde locks. Everyone smiled. Soon Emmett put his arm around Rosalie, but as soon as he did that Edward was kicking his feet and kept hitting his chest. Especially when Emmett started to act like he was getting "bullied" by two year old.
After an hour that consisted of our first family night and Edwards dinner, we watched as Edward was building little cities with his toy blocks then knock it down giggling. This was the perfect night and I knew they'll be many more like these. However when the grandfather clock rung at nine, we knew it was Edwards bedtime. There was one problem. We couldn't see Edward at all. We looked all around the living room, and the a when I caught a glimpse of two little feet sticking out from behind my chair. I soon followed the little feet to a little body. Since the little body resembled Edwards, I pulled him out and smiled. My little boy had fallen asleep while colouring, so in his left hand he was clutching a crayon. The little snores that came from his body caused everyone to coo.
With a quick change, I laid down on the bed with Edward so he wouldn't be lonely. I kissed his cheek and rubbed his back. Soon Esme came up and i kissed her for a few moments. I think I could get used to this.