NAKUL LEARN ABOUT KARN

Sorry for the late update and I promise to update on date

Continue the previous part

After few months

The dwarka new prince first went to Brindavan first and stayed there for a week later Krishna said the three prince should be educated. They should know about the laws, weapons, and everyone thing that prince need to learn from gurukul. As the three prince spent equal time in dwarka and vrindavan. Now they had become the apple eye of everyone in dwarka and vrindavan including the citizens. As they were very kind and humble.
As the new three panchal princess also had returned to panchal
As citizens were aware of the existence of the three princess but didn't see them and they welcome the new Princess with full of love. As per panchal kingdom the princess are also have right get education equally to the royal prince
Drupad himself thought the princess the weapons and the queen thought them the cooking, art everything which need to be a perfect queen for there king
Within one month the Princess learnt many thing and also introduced some modern things like a medical center, girls self defence, new learner according to their age and also. Some more gurukul for both boys and girls.
And some sports that were there modern age. And some award were also given
The citizens took sometime to adjust for these thing and eventually they to understood them.
Karn and Tara were left to avanti where there need much thing to made correct.karn started it from the citizens itts about how many citizens are there in present now and there earning according to a family. And what they were growing and past king was very greedy and cruel king that he would take more then half of the grown grains and rice from the farmer and the remain was not enough for there family.
Karn forbidden these thing only took 25 percent from them and even he released as much of the stored grains and rice to the citizens he even forbidden all alcohol stores and gaming house, in places of them he built schools, Medical center.and he even increase the job in the palace also.
All the citizens were very happy with Karn ruling.
At Mithila Charan was also warmly welcome by his citizens
As he did not take part in any of political issue of the kingdom only if not emergency. He was relaxing his time as the king announced that his crowning ceremony. So that he will not get time to meets his friends. Charan friends are his citizens only although he had alot of friends but only one is his best friend who was with him from childhood. he was is father most trust guard son. Charan met him once he came to give father lunch which he missed. And he got lost and lucky Charan notice him and obviously it was a fight between them as Charan thought he was a thief and the boy thought him a arrogant prince just then other guard came which he identified the boy and apologies to the prince for his friends son behaviour although there first meet was not impressive to eachother. Like wise the boy father told the boy to bring lunch for him everyday so the without willing had to go. As on both Charan and that boy meet eachother there rivalry turns into a casual talk slowly they became friends and after few day they became close that enter palace know about there friendship.and his name was name was "Ayush"but Charan called him as "mithu"
As mithu heard about Charan education was completed he was so happy that came from his hometown which was away from Mithila.
As both of them meet each other after years they were inseparable now all day they used to spend them together talking about what they have learnt in these years and mithu told that he have learnt some weapons, he even was expert training horses and he himself was expert in fastest riding horse.

Back a hastinapur while everything was normal and dhritarashtra had announced that yudhisthira be next king of hastinapur. All were very happy by these.kunti was also very happy but some where in her heart she was sad that the crown of hastinapur belong her first born but these was known for her only. she was still no ready to tell these as she was happy that her first born was infront her eyes and call her mother but Karn call her mother because she was his friends mother and the queen mother of the kingdom. But kunti want him call her mother not only as his friends mother but also his own. unlucky mother who don't have dare tell to the society.