"I'm sorry for the outburst, Ash." Yellow says, "I must have terrified you..."

"Don't worry, I know you are sacred, so no problem." I say.

"I think I really should pay you because of my attitude." Yellow says as she gives me another one of her handmade badges, I think I've seen her doing this at night and she also asks for my gym badges to be samples. Not to mention she gave me one before that she called the Cocoon Badge.

"This is the Paragon Badge, I made it for you." Yellow says.

"You really shouldn't have done this, but thanks." I say with a smile after taking the badge. "But why are you making those badges?" Misty asks.

"I just like how the gym badges are." Yellow replies with a small blush, "Although they can't be used in the gym, as a memorial gift is special..."

"It sure is special." I say as we continue training, but Team Rocket appears again and they still try to grab our Pikachu. I decide to send out Magikarp to battle.

"Hey look! The twerp has a Shiny Magikarp!" Jessie says.

"Then we'll nab it as well! Shiny Magikarp can be sold for a lot of gold!" James adds.

"And since we got the Pikachu, it's a win-win for us!" Meowth adds.

I yell, "No you don't! Pidgeotto, I chose you!"

Serena says, "Well, I'll battle, too. Nidoqueen! I chose you!"

We try to use the two Pokemon to break the net, but Jessie takes out Ekans and James takes out Koffing to stop us. Thanks to Nidoqueen, the Pokemon are defeated, and Pidgeotto uses Peck to break the net, causing the 2 Pokemon to fall.

"Magikarp! Pikachu!" I try to rush towards them, but the beach ocean is in front of us and I have to jump into the ocean to catch them.

"Ash!" Serena and Yellow yell at the same time.

Then Magikarp starts to glow, it becomes bigger and bigger and carries both Pikachu and me to the surface. "Wow! You become a Red Gyarados!"

Gyarados: The Atrocious Pokémon: Water and Flying Type. Rarely seen in the wild. Huge and vicious, it is capable of destroying entire cities in a rage.

Team Rocket is slightly panicking after seeing a red Gyarados,

"I got a bad feeling about this..." Meowth says.

Gyarados just then gives a loud roar, and Insey asks, "What's it doing?"

"He's summoning the other Gyarados! Look!" I say after pointing at the four Gyarados appearing from the sea.

"More Gyarados?" James gasps.

"We're doomed!" Meowth adds.

"Gyarados! I need your help! Use Dragon Rage!" I command, and all the Gyarados fire their attacks at Team Rocket, sending them blasting off again.

"Thank you for helping us. Gyarados." Serena says to the Pokemon.

"No problem." It nuzzles both Serena and me at the same time. Who said that Gyarados are scary? At least not ours.

As we continue our journey, we arrive at Pokemon Land, a place where there are giant Pokemon here. But it turns out that the amusement park is made by Team Rocket and the workers there are grunts in disguise, knowing we are the ones who ruin their plan on taking over S.S. Anne, so they decide to gang up on us.

To take extreme measures, we decide to kill those who are hard to change and leave those who want to change and live alive and being arrested. Brock is the first time seeing us like this, but he doesn't feel disgusted by our actions and he understands that we're from Team Alpha and we're also trained to kill.