1

It had been a long day at the port mafia and a certain blacked haired was on his way home.

When he got to the apartment in which he lived in with his lover he expected him to be home but to his surprise he wasn't.

He tried calling him but to no avail. He decided to take a shower and change into more comfier clothes. After getting out of the shower and getting ready, he could feel he wasn't alone in the house anymore.

Being someone who faced betrayal on a daily he approached the living room with a scalpel at hand but was only greeted with a wounded fuku.

He immediately went towards him and asked what had happened but fuku shrugged and tried to fake being alright but the doc was not moved at all with his fake act.

He sighed and took him to their kitchen where the first aid was at. He tended to his wounds and decided he would pester him for an answer after making sure he had dinner first.

So he got up ready to leave when fuku spoke ~mori san~ at first he was shocked with the innocence coming out of the injured man but realized soon that he would probably ask him to let him be for the night without having a serious talk.

But mori wasn't having any of it so he answered him by patting his head and announcing he would be going to make dinner. So he left the silver haired alone.

Fuku's POV:

I watched as mori walked off leaving me at where I was seated. Seeing as I was better than I had walked in I decided to go change into comfier clothes.

When I was done I came back out to see mori seating down at the dinner table with dinner already served God I loved this man.

I joined him at the table and couldn't help myself and went over to him pulled him out of his chair and kissed him.

Mori's pov:

At first I was shocked but later sank into the kiss and it got intense and I loved it. He bit my bottom lip asking for permission and I caved in giving him access and I could feel him slid in his tongue tasting me. We pulled apart for air.

"Well do you still want dinner or" he only laughed and said he wouldn't want my food going to waste but deep within me I was glad he choose dinner because it would help him regain energy much better than whatever was in my mind.

So we sat down and ate dinner while having a conversation of what happened at work today and he still avoid my questions of what happened earlier. I allowed him for now to get away but would still ask him later about it.

We tided up and went off to bed. In bed I snuggled closer to him and he began to spoon me. He kissed my neck and I shivered he chuckled and I just whined about him laughing.

Deep inside I was glad I was able to brighten up his day with an embarrassing thing as that and was more than happy to do anything to hear his voice .

It got quite and I could hear light snores. I smiled and to gave in to  darkness.

The End

Hello everyone . I hope it was good pls do feel free to comment but I will pls ask people to refrain from sending negative comments. I will not hesitate to block you anyway. Have a nice night or day.

605 words 🤧