Just like her...

It had been a few months since mikosa's first kill, and the vampire slayer corporation has been in a rapid decline. Vampire slayers dying left and right, while some even quitting after their first mission. 

Mikosa has slowly climbed up the ranks of vampire slayers and because of that she got a tsuguko assigned to her. A young girl called 'harusa'. 

.........

......

...

Mikosa is currently standing in front of harusa, and all she can think is how everything harusa does resembles Minko. From the way she talked, the way she would walk, everything. But while mikosa is thinking about this she gets interrupted by harusa. 

"Hey!! Helloo...? Are you still there mikosa...?" Harusa says while looking up at Mikosa

"Huh? Uh.. yea I'm fine. Sorry, what were you saying again? I spaced out a bit again." Mikosa say while looking a bit embarrassed 

"Oh? It's ok! I was just talking about how I'm excited to start training under you!" Harusa says with confidence smile on her face, maybe she just doesn't realize how dark the world really is just yet. Still..it's gonna be Mikosa's goal to preserve that innocence.

"Oh really now? Here. First one to get to the battlefield gets a free lunch." Mikosa says with a slight smil

"Really?! You bet!" Harusa starts running to the battlefield while mikosa is standing back smiling a little. Maybe just maybe harusa will make her get over minko's death.

.........

......

...

                                              Chapter 3 of part two has ended