The first kill

After a while of trying to pass the verification test for being a vampire slayer, Mikosa finally made it. She was given a heavy steel scythe, it was coloured white with gold accents and crosses. 

She then moved to a new city, and now lives in an apartment.

A few days later, mikosa gets a call about a vampire terrorizing a nearby town, filled with rage mikosa grabs scythe and heads out, occasionally looking at her map to make sure she was in the right location. 

As soon as mikosa got to the location she was greeted with the distinct smell of blood, and the feeling of evil, sadness, despair. 

Mikosa narrows her eyes as to try and sense the vampire just as her master had taught her, but..something snaps her out of her concentration. A warm feeling on her back, she had just been slashed.

Mikosa quickly turns around holding her scythe, ready to attack and kill the vampire who had just slashed her.

Mikosa looks the vampire dead in the eyes. The vampie just stared at her..and smirked. The vampires opens its mouth to speak but before it can even utter a single word, it gets slashed by mikosa.

"Don't you dare speak vampire." 

The vampire winces and then smirks 

"Ah..how mean~ that really hurts you know.."

The vampire quickly dashes infront of mikosa and slashes her again. Mikosa's eyes widen a little, she immediately tightness her grip on her scythe. She lifts it up and...

                                                                     SLASH

The scythe hooks onto the vampire's neck, and after a few seconds the vampire's head falls off. Blood spraying on mikosa, she stands there breathing heavily as she tries to stop her bleeding. She looks at the vampire's body, it lays there limp. As the head of the vampire lays infront of mikosa's feet. The body and head slowly burning away, as Mikosa watched. 

After the body of the vampire burns away, mikosa slowly walks back to her apartment. Limping a little as she tries to stop the bleeding. As she finally got back to her apartment, she stumbled into her apartment, dropping her scythe to the ground. 

                                                                      CLANG!               

The loud noise as mikosa's scythe dropped to the ground. After that loud noise there was silence. Only the noise of the wind outside was heard. As mikosa got up and went to her balcony. She stands there, still covered in blood.

She stands there thinking, "what would her sister think..?"

Minko would have never wanted this, even if she was killed by a vampire. 

Mikosa stands there, not knowing what to feel after her first kill. As she can utter out is

                                               "I miss you so much Minko.."

                                              Chapter 2 of part two has ended.