Ina: (y/n) you're still ten.

Heatblast: what wrong starting early.

Max: focus on the villain ben.

Heatblast: oh yeah that's right.

Then heatblast stuck himself out of the window as he aimed to shoot a fireball. After he aimed, he shot a fireball at the bottom of the car causing it to lose its tires.

Heatblast: strike!

Ina: jes, overkill much.

The car started to go out of control as the villains couldn't control it anymore. The villains screamed as he was about to crash into a wall. Once he crashed into the wall, one of them quickly got out of the car to confront heatblast.

Villain 1: alright, you want to fire with fire, then I'm going to fire with fire. Take this!

The villain then shot fire at heatblast but he just absorbed it with his hand.

Villain 1: aw man.

Villain 2: What did you think was going to happen?

Villain 1: I don't know.

Heatblast then walked up to villain one

Heatblast: unless you punks want a permanent sunburn. Hands against the wall.

Both of the villains looked at him with fear so they obeyed his order and put their hands against.

Heatblast: now we're going to wait until the cops arrive and—

*beeping* *beeping* *beeping* *beeping* *beeping* *beeping*

Heatblast: not now! Okay keep your hands against the wall and don't turn around and if you I'm giving a sunburn!

Heatblast then quickly ran into the alleyway so no one would see him transform back into human. When he entered the alleyway, he quickly jumped into a large garbage bin and transformed back into his human self. The villain then looked behind them to see that he wasn't there anymore.

Villain 2: um, where did he go?

Villain 1: who cares, let's get out of here and—

Pro hero: not so fast!

All of a sudden, a random pro hero jumped off a building and landed in front of the villains.

Pro hero: you two aren't going anywhere.

villain 1: oh damn it.

The villain then put their hands in the air as cops showed up to arrest them.

Cop: thank you hero.

Pro hero: don't mention it, just doing what's right.

The cops then put both of the villains into the cop car while (y/n) watches in the trash bin.

(y/n): what! He just shows in the end and gets all of the credit! But I'm the one who—

Before he could finish, Max showed up and covered his mouth as he dragged him back into the Rv van away from the cops so he wouldn't be noticed. Once they were in the van, Max placed (y/n) on the chair and drove off with any suspicions.

(y/n): I can't believe it! I do all the work just for someone else to take all the credit! That so unfair.

Max: I thought you wanted to be a hero to do the right thing.

(y/n): I do but it would be cool if I get apracited while I'm at it!

While he was complaining, Max noticed that (y/n) smelled really bad.