10-I Hate You, but oh How I Love You.

Ao'nung had gone seven years without Neteyam and it hurt but he had to leave, Right? Ao'nung decided he'd finally see his mate. "Lo'ak!" he shouted over to all the Warriors, Lo'ak laughed with the Warriors before letting them go. "Yes, Olo'eyktan?!" Lo'ak crossed his arms. "I'll be leaving to the Omatikaya forest, I'm leaving the village in your hands." Ao'nung started walking off, and Lo'ak followed. "Neteyam is Tsahik, he'll never let you back in!" Lo'ak put his hand up "I still have to try." Lo'ak sighed "Fine, When are you leaving?" Ao'nung turned "Tonight." 

*---Timeskip---*

Ao'nung put his belonging on his Ikran tightening them to the Ikran's back. Lo'ak ran up to Ao'nung. "Please, let my brother know that I love him and that I'm sorry." Ao'nung smiled "I promise." Lo'ak smiled before walking back to his mate Tsireya. Ao'nung mounted his Ikran's back before yipping and taking off.

*---Timeskip---*

He landed on the forest floor and took a deep breath and got off his Ikran. He pets the Ikran before feeding it a fruit, he grabbed his belongings and started walking into the big beautiful forest.

*------------*

Ao'nung missed the forest, he missed the Omatikaya way, he missed Neteyam. He passed the bioluminescence plants into the village of Omatikaya. He walked into the fortress as people watched him like he was a madman. Some hit his tail, some held their children close, and some simply kept their distance. 

He walked up to a tall Omatikaya simply three inches shorter than him. The Omatikaya had a fancy feather in his hair, a collar full of feathers and creature teeth, and a staff with him. "Olo'eyktan, what brings you here to the forest?" the tall man spoke up "Just to visit." Ao'nung sat down his belongings.

Another tall man who was at least two inches shorter than the other Omatikaya walked into conversation with his arms crossed. "Ol'unu why did Matik come to me with a baby viporwolf?" the man wore a shawl with blue and green beads and a few fancy feathers, a headpiece that held a feather that sat on the Omatikaya's forehead, and a knife holder hanging from his ears. "I told you not to teach ma'ite how to catch those creatures!"

The man looked over to Ao'nung and his eyes widened, he turned his head away and started to walk away. "I'll be leaving now." Neteyam walked away with tears threatening to leave his eyes. He walked into the healing tent and sat down on a mat by a small table. He crushed down some plants in a bowl as he listened to the beaded curtain's beads clanking to each other. "Ma'Neteyam . . . I'm sorry, I just needed to-to leave for my people." Neteyam turned his head towards the tall Metkayina "I hate you." Neteyam had tears running down his face.

Three words, words that tore through Ao'nung's heart. Ao'nung walked over to Neteyam and sat down by the Tsahik before holding his hand. His breath hitched before he spoke out "And you have every reason to hate me, but I love you." Neteyam's gaze softened. Ao'nung moved his arm up farther Neteyam's arm, up to his face. Neteyam moved his hand up Ao'nung's arm, he laid his hand on Ao'nung's forearm. "Nga yawne lu oer, Ma'Ao'nung."-The End!

Word Count:546

This is the end of the story I believe. I hope you liked it! Though I might make another one of these reversed AU's because I want to. I'm starting that now, the name will be 'Take My Heart and I'll Take Yours'

I'm losing it here. If anyone is confused Matik is Neteyam's adopted daughter. Matik was founded in the forest by Neteyam, she said that her parents died in war with some of the sky people. I'm not crazy enough to make mpreg, though it's fine if you like it, I'm just not super comfortable with the topic. Tuk is seventeen and is almost of age to mate(18) she has chosen one of the warrior men and has tamed her Ikran.