3- All the Forest Beauty but all I Admire is You

The forest was beautiful, Ao'nung could admit but no matter how beautiful and eye pleasing it was the golden eyes of another took the spotlight. Ao'nung was used to ocean blue eyes like the stare of the sea herself, but when he found the golden stare of the sun he never admired eyes better. Ao'nung loved the sun stare but one exact stare he loved and adored, the sun stare of the Toruk Makto's son, Neteyam.

Ao'nung had missed his home he felt sick to his stomach just thinking about the sea and the sand but most important, his people. Ao'nung awoke a bit too early so he layed there in a huddle of Metkayina. He had seen the skin of his sister and the image of home fell into his mind, he felt sick just thinking about home, he knew that the island would never be the same.

He felt his blood boil, he thought of the sky people, how they ruined and destroyed everything in their path like a disease. He wanted to punch something, someone. He imagined one particular face, the mans face was strong but had an old look as if he had lived longer than his own mother and father, he had short hair, cut on the side of the head, he heard once from the stories he was told as a young child that his name was Miles Quaritch, he destroyed the Omatikaya home tree killing so many inoccent. The stories say some Omatikaya burned, were shot, or crushed under home tree, he felt sick, how could someone do that? This Quaritch was pure evil.

A sudden calmness rushed through him, he saw golden eyes that belonged to a beautiful boy with braided and beaded hair that had beautiful feathers in it, this image was the one and only Neteyam Sully. The name sounded so beautiful, not the end. The meaning of this beautiful name was not the end. Neteyam sounded like a beautiful melody sung by Omatikaya.

Ao'nung smiled, he knew his smile probably made him look so stupid, but he didn't care all he cared for were those eyes of the Omatikaya boy, he also knew he should not hve been thinking about him but he couldn't help it. The Metkayina and Omtikaya could never be, a mate should be from the same clan as you, especially when you are the next Olo'eyktan or Tsahik, you had to lead the people with not fool around with someone completely different from you.

"Hey." a beautiful voice spilt into the atmosphere, Ao'nung stopped smiling and jumped up, he no longer had a tense feeling in his body because the beautiful voice was none other than Neteyam.

Ao'nung signed ' I see you' since Neteyam was very important. Neteyam smiled "Oel Nagti Kameie." Neteyam spoke softly. Ao'nung got up and pushed off non existant dirt from his legs. "So, what do you need?" Ao'nung spoke softly not to wake up his family. "Come." Neteyam spoke, he signalled the other to follow. Ao'nung walked up and Neteyam started to walk again, he inhaled the fresh smell of the forest as he waited for Ao'nung to fully come out. "You should smell the air, it is a beautiful scent." Neteyam spoke, to Ao'nung it was just air but to Neteyam it was more than air.

Neteyam grabbed Ao'nungs hand and walked off, he lept over vines and rocks. They made it down the big tree full of sleeping Na'vi. They walked ito the beautiful forest of Pandora, there were creatures swinging in the trees and fanflies, Neteyam played around with the fanflies, chasing them with a big smile glued onto his face. Ao'nung admired this smile, it was a perfect curve just like a 'u'. Ao'nung grabbed Neteyams other hand to face him, "You have a beautiful smile." Ao'nung said while facing Neteyam, Neteyam turned a slight darker shade of blur at that statement, "Oh- uh thank you." Neteyam stuttered. The two just looked at each other without breaking eye contact.

"Awe so cute, it makes me sick!" Lo'ak blurts out from behind a tree, both of the oldests break eye contact and look over at him, Ao'nung quickly takes his hands back putting one behing his neck as he cleared his throat, while Neteyam crosses his arms and turns the other way avoiding any contact with his brother. Lo'ak walks up to Ao'nung and pulls him over to the tree "Hey fishlips, try that again and I'll pluck your eyes out!" Lo'ak says pointing his finger at Ao'nung, "Yep got it!" Ao'nung blurts. "He has a promised mate, so if you mess up that I swear to Eywa I'll-" Lo'ak says before getting cut off by Neteyam. Neteyam grabbs Ao'nung and runs out of there.

Neteyam had never felt so flustered by a comment like that. Neteyam seemed to develope some feelings for Ao'nung at that time. The way Ao'nung looked down at him with those blue eyes, or never felt so comfortable with someones hands holding his. He felt like he was taken off of the ground at that momment.

Neteyam almost crashed into someone but luckily he stopped just in time. "Hey, watch where you're go- oh hey Neteyam, blue guy I don't know, what are you guys doing?" Spider spoke out "Oh hey Spider, this is Ao'nung." Neteyam spoke. "Nice to meet you man." Spider greeted Ao'nung "Hi, uh nice to meet you." Ao'nung said trying to catch his breath.

Neteyam turned his head facing the direction of Lo'ak "Neteyam, I'm gonna get you!" Lo'ak yelled from the distance. "Great talking Spider, but we need to go." Neteyam said "Okay, see you later!" Spider said. Neteyam started running as Ao'nung grunted getting dragged. Neteyam avoided every tree and root, leaping over roots and small plants.

Eventually Lo'ak caught up to the two, he walked up to them, he pulled Ao'nung's hand and hissed pulling their hands apart. Lo'ak turned and looked at Neteyam with an angered look. "You are leaading an attack with mom and dad later." Lo'ak said. Neteyam pulled his head back and hissed annoyed.

"Yeah, I know, we were supposed to hang out later!" Lo'ak exclaimed, Then he smirked evily "That means I'm training you today, and I won't go easy." Lo'ak said pointing his finger at Ao'nung. Neteyam rolled his eyes "Sorry, he doesn't even give Tuk an easy time and he dislikes you so imagine how hard your day is going to be. Bye!" Neteyam walked off leaving Ao'nung and Lo'ak alone. Lo'ak looked over at Ao'nung "Listen to me, I hate you but my brother seems to like you, if I hear anything I won't hesitate to bury you alive. Also cut off that look, my brother is promised to someone I hate but I want him to succeed and you need to choose another mate!" Lo'ak whisper yelled. Ao'nung' ears dropped, he knew he had to choose another mate but he couldn't help but want Neteyam.

Lo'ak spoke "Come on, I don't like you but I don't hate you enough to leave you in this forest where you could die." Ao'nung followed Lo'ak back to home tree where everyone were already up and doing their things.

(Timeskip)

The great leaders and warriors had left to attack the work of the RDA.

In the distance there was a big yellow machine destroying tree's and a big dirt pile. Neteyam was on Sazem, he grabbed an arrow and shot a person, all he could see was red, his home was being destroyed by the Sky people.

Any sky person who harmed his home was to be slaughtered. He let go of the arrow and saw a slight change in the sky persons face, life to death . . .

He had gone to the ground, there he met a sky person, she almost shot him but he dodged, he was out of arrows so he had to risk it. He snuck up on the lady and hissed, he stabbed her in the neck, this was the most satisfying thing he could ever do. The lady dropped to the ground, she laid there lifeless.

It got loud. He turned his head, a helicopter. He slightly hissed and called out for Sazem 'AYAYAYAYA' Sazem appeared in front of Neteyam putting her wing down to let Neteyam on. He climbed up and flew away.

The attack had to end. Neteyam hissed, he was tired of the sky people. The warriors and the clan leaders flew off back home.

A crowd of Ikran were flying off back to home tree. Calling yells, hissing, laughter, and crying was heard from this group. They lost almost ten warriors.

The warriors all surrounded in a group, they decided to clean off the paint and group back up.

Neteyam walked away to a hut. He was pulled away halfway to the hut, Neteyam hit the person. "Shit! I'm sorry!" He apologized, the person who pulled him was Ao'nung. "No, you're fine. You were defending yourself." Ao'nung held his nose.

Ao'nung ended up getting a scratch. Neteyam sat dawn with Ao'nung and helped clean the scar. Neteyam held a cloth up to Ao'nung's nose. "So, what did you need?" Neteyam asked "Well. I was wondering if I could get private lessons." Neteyam smiled "Sure."

Neteyam left Ao'nung to clean off the war paint. He held his bow tight.
-The end!

Word Count:1567
Super sorry about how short this is and the wait but I needed to add something to this story. I might have some Angst/fluff coming up, who knows.