6-Mated for life.

!Warning!

!!This chapter has slight smut or whatever this is called! If you don't like topics like this or feel uncomfortable reading things like this please scroll away or move to the next chapter! You have been warned!!

Neytiri wanted to redo Neteyam's hair. Neteyam sat crisscrossed in front of Neytiri facing the village. Neytiri sat on her knees already playing with her son's hair. She aimed for a bun. She grabbed some of his hair making a bun leaving some loose braids. She used a braid to hold the bun together. She smiled at her son. "You look beautiful Ma'itan." She whispered in his ear softly. Neteyam smiled. She added beautiful yellow feathers to his bun. They stood together and Neteyam went to leave until Neytiri pulled him back. She held his head down kissing his forehead. He giggled. 

!Neteyam's hair!

He left to change into brand-new clothes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He left to change into brand-new clothes. He picked a regular purple loincloth. He took his songcord and connected it to the new loincloth. Then he put on a neckpiece and a few bracelets made from Tuk and Kiri. He wore a simple armband. He chose a teal and gold beaded shall.

!Neteyam's shawl!

Neteyam grabbed his belongings including his bow, arrows, and his bag that held medicines, his visor, and bandages

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Neteyam grabbed his belongings including his bow, arrows, and his bag that held medicines, his visor, and bandages. Neteyam laughed to himself while walking down Hometree. Neteyam Walked over to Tsireya. Tsireya turned around for a second and she saw Neteyam, she smiled while running up to the Sully boy. "Good morning Reya." He smiled. Tsireya looked like a child. "Who did your hair? It's so pretty!" She played with his braids. "Sa'nok." Neteyam noticed her hair. "You look pretty." Neteyam pointed at her hair which had two braids connecting in the back holding a feather. "Thank you!" She turned around smiling showing her dimples.

They talked about things like the forest or the sea. Lo'ak called out for Tsireya. "Sorry! Gotta go!" She winced. Neteyam rolled his eyes. "Go!" He laughed. She walked off taking Lo'ak's hands.

Ao'nung walked behind Neteyam. He lightly pulled Neteyam's tail. Neteyam turned around laughing. Neteyam pulled Ao'nung to the forest. There lay Sazem and Jet'un. Ao'nung knew what Neteyam wanted to do. Neteyam connected his braid bonding with Sazem. Ao'nung connected his braid to bond with the Ikran. Neteyam and Ao'nung mounted their Ikrans. Neteyam yipped pulling his visor down. Ao'nung pulled his visor patting Jet'un. He yipped flying into the air.

Neteyam and Ao'nung flew from the forest to the Tree of Souls. They flew around the arches laughing. "Soo? How does it feel?" Neteyam laughed. Ao'nung's eyebrows furrowed. "How does what feel?" Neteyam rolled his eyes playfully. "Being an Omatikaya Warrior."  Ao'nung chuckled. "I feel like a mighty Warrior." Ao'nung joked. Neteyam's head pulled back. "Skxawng!" 

The two looked at each other. Neteyam broke eye contact, he reached for a fruit throwing it at Ao'nung. Ao'nung flinched. He caught the fruit biting into it. Ao'nung grunted over exaggerating the taste of the fruit 

The night came quickly and the two hung around in the forest. Ao'nung had his feet in the lake watching Neteyam movie his hand with the fish. Neteyam pulled Ao'nung in laughing. "Come on!" Neteyam held Ao'nung's hand. Neteyam disappeared into the water with Ao'nung following. 

They made it to Utraya Mokri. The Tree glowed giving light to the area around it. Neteyam pulled Ao'nung walking up to the tree. "This is our Utraya Mokri." Neteyam smiled looking all around the tree. Neteyam's back faced Ao'nung while he held an Atokirina. Ao'nung looked at Neteyams hair, it was a beautiful bun that Ao'nung liked. "You are an Omatikaya Warrior now. You may make your bow from the wood of Hometree." He blew on the Atokirina to let it fly away. He no longer liked this conversation. "And you may choose a mate." Neteyam no longer smiled. "We have many fine people." Neteyam moved his head lightly. "Kiri is a good healer," Neteyam spoke over his shoulder. "But I don't want Kiri." Neteyam smiled. "Kor'il is a good hunter." Neteyam held his breath holding tears. Ao'nung moved closer. "Yeah, he is a good hunter." He spoke softly. Neteyam turned around to face Ao'nung.

Ao'nung lowered his voice. "But I've already chosen." Ao'nung tilted his head. "But this man must also choose me." Neteyam smiled putting his hand on Ao'nung's cheek. "He already has." Neteyam softly spoke. 

!!Smut warning!!

Neteyam held Ao'nung's face and Ao'nung held Neteyam's head. Their lips connected. Neteyam smiled into the kiss. The two kissed until they couldn't breathe anymore. Neteyam's heart was beating fast as he pulled his braid. Ao'nung only watched Neteyam breathing heavily as he reached for his own braid. They connected their braids. They made Tsaheylu.  Neteyam made a small sound, his ears flattened. Ao'nung's pupils dilated. They had been on the ground.

Ao'nung reached for Neteyams waist. Neteyam only kept his hands on Ao'nungs face holding it gently. Ao'nung pressed his lips on Neteyams roughly kissing the Forest Na'vi. Ao'nung's hand explored Netyam's body as he moved to Neteyam's neck kissing his neck.

Ao'nung gained confidence pulling Neteyam up on his lap by his waist. Neteyam gasped at Ao'nung's sudden movement. Ao'nung kissed Neteyam's neck while Neteyam moved his head around Ao'nung's forehead.  Neteyam whimpered at the kisses that sent shivers down his spine. It was done. They had mated and what was done was done.

!!Smut end!!

Ol'unu walked through the forest searching for Neteyam and  Ao'nung, or 'Reef Boy' as he called him. He heard grunts coming from afar so he followed the sound that lead him to the Tree of Voices. His mouth opened wide as he watched in horror. There he saw Neteyam in Ao'nung's lap as Ao'nung kissed his neck. He walked off leaving the two alone at the tree. -The End!

Word Count:957

Haha cliffhanger.(I'll start on the next part right now. Don't kill me.) I know it's short but yeah. I hope you like it because I don't, mostly because I didn't know how to write this. I know the bun was dreads but I thought I'd be pretty. The shawl wasn't necessary but I thought it was cute and wanted to add it. I listened to "Bimbo Doll" While writing this and helped me write it though.

Me laying in bed knowing I just posted a chapter in one of my fanfics:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.