ᴍᴏʀɪᴏʀ ɪɴᴠɪᴄᴛᴜs

[༄༄༄]

𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎 X

✰✰✰

The traveler jumped out of the way as another anemo-enforced tornado made way to her direction. Her companion was a few feet ahead, dispersing a larger sized one by running through them. A pair of unreadable turquoise eyes stared down at the duo from above.

"Please stop dodging, I do not wish to make this any more difficult."

Lumine snapped her head up, her vision narrowing with contempt towards the archon. These were the same gods who destroyed what she finally considered home and has the audacity to tell her to stop struggling. Her grip on the blade tightened, her knuckles turning paler by second. The mechanism glanced over to her direction, hurriedly jumping out of the way of a sharp blade of wind that cut through the air. "Do not lose your cool, I sent out signals to other bots nearby." She yelled out, trying to make her way closer to the traveler.

Barbatos looked towards the mechanism either with pity, or perhaps dissatisfaction. The two met eyes for a split second, before a puff of steam suddenly emitted around the area. The god who was mid-air temporarily had his vision down below covered. Summoning his weapon to his grip, Barbatos pulled onto the glowing arrow and closed one eye.

As he shot his aim, he caught sight of a purple glow amidst the translucent white gas. A large area of gray clouds formed above his head, before it dispersed and replaced by a shower of thunder. The god glided across the sky, tilting ever so often to dodge the strikes. He grit his teeth. Down below, the blonde's centrepiece on her dress and stockings glowed in a soft shade of purple. The mechanism sensed electro radiating from the girl's body, as if she was just striked by thunder. She vaguely remembered something about the traveler being able to manipulate elements, but that wasn't what was important.

If they ran to the camp now, he would definitely hunt them down and everyone at the base would be in danger. But if they stayed, they would have to fend off an archon on their own until help arrived.

Prototype zero blinked as her system overheated from thinking of all percentage of different chances. She breathed in air to cool everything down and organized the thoughts that bubbled up in her head. Lumine widened her eyes when the winged figure gazed down at them. In his grip was a bow that almost represented a blue and white harp, with a glow of teal aimed towards them. "Lumine-" Alarms blared in her systems. If the calculated distance and time was correct, she wouldn't be able to put up a durable enough shield on time. Her e/c lenses drifted to a pair of golden ones that stared back at her.

Upon understanding her intentions, the traveler shook her head and reached out.

Everything moved in slow motion.