Chapter Two

Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep

...

Chapter II - Summer

"Smell the sea and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly."

Mori wakes up and finds herself standing in the middle of the room. She sees the horizon and the sky is beautiful again, light blue, just like her eyes. She can hear the waves splashing against the shore, Mori feels a warm breeze. Mori's eyes light up as the sun hits her and the warm breeze. Her skin feels the caress of the sun. The color of the sky gives her a sense of calm and joy. as it feels like summer. Mori's eyes lit up. Mori smiled a little. Her heart starts beating faster as she starts to imagine her and Jin during summer. Mori smiles softly as tears roll down her cheek. Mori's face glows a light red. She embraces the beauty of the scenery, without saying a single word.

"Mori? You okay?" Jin said. He is standing near the hallway behind her.

"Jin?! You're here?" Mori panics, as her heart pounds a bit faster. Mori turns around to face Jin. "I'm fine Jin." Mori's face starts to turn red again. "You snuck up on me again. You know I don't like that Jin." Mori says while she blushes a little. She smiles softly. Her heart beats faster and she looks at Jin.

"It's okay Jin. You didn't scare me." Mori said to Jin. Mori looks at the window again and sees the horizon, Mori's heart beating faster. Mori's face starts to blush once more. "The sky is so beautiful, isn't it Jin?" Mori stares at the sky and feels tears coming out of her eyes. Mori wipes her tears and she smiles again.

Jin walks over to Mori's side, he looks at the sky through the window. "It truly is."

The sky looks beautiful. Mori could stare at it forever. It has been so long since Mori has never seen a bright light blue sky like this, she feels like there's no worries in the world, nothing to be nervous about, it's just Mori, Jin and the sky, it looks so beautiful. Mori looks at Jin, just to see that he is already looking at her.

"Y- You're staring at me? Mori feels her cheeks turn red again, as her heartbeat grows faster. "What is it Jin?" Mori asks in a gentle tone.

Jin smiles as he speaks. "Hmm? It's nothing. I just think you look pretty."

Mori's cheeks goes red as she smiles again, her heartbeat accelerates even more. "Oh.... Th-thank you Jin." Mori is so flattered. Mori smiles softly. She looks at the sky again and lets a few more tears run down her cheek. "T- The sky looks so beautiful!" Mori feels happy and warm, and her face is bright red again. Mori's heart beat even faster from the fact that Jin called her pretty.

Jin notices how red Mori's face is. "Mori, do you realize how red your face is right now?"

Mori's face becomes even more red as Jin teases her. "O-Oh... It is?" Mori smiles and covers her face with her hands. Mori's breathing becomes heavier and she giggles. She starts to blush at an astonishing rate. "Jin! St- Stop teasing me!" Mori's eyes widened. Mori's heartbeat becomes even faster as her face gets redder.

Jin laughs. "Hahaha okay okay, I'll give it a break." He chuckles a few more times before he calms down.

"J- Jin you!" Mori smiles and pouts. Mori laughs a little. Her heart is beating faster and faster. "Oh my face is so red now..." Mori sighs. Mori can't believe how red she got. She rubs her hands together like an excited schoolgirl. Mori's face starts to turn red. "Th-thanks Jin."