After demise 1.1

After Lin Feng's death, he found himself engulfed in a beam of radiant light, losing consciousness along the way. He hesitated, uncertain about what lay ahead, but the light seemed to call out to him, urging him to follow. Weary of the burdens of life, his relief upon dying was palpable—he yearned for nothing more than rest.

Stepping into the embrace of the light, he was abruptly transported to another world—a world entirely unfamiliar to him. An unsettling feeling washed over him, rendering him immobile and devoid of strength. As he opened his eyes, he was met with the face of a beautiful woman he had never seen before.

Questions raced through his mind like wild stallions. Who was she? What was happening? Was this the afterlife? He struggled to muster strength, only to realize that his hands were small, resembling those of a baby. The situation was beyond his comprehension.

Normally composed, Lin Feng's unease grew with each passing moment, yet he fought hard to conceal his irritation and temper, not wanting to reveal his true emotions to anyone.

Confusion reigned supreme, and the woman who cradled him wept, accompanied by a man standing by her side. They conversed in a language he couldn't understand, appearing joyful, but the whole situation did little to soothe Lin Feng. He felt uncomfortable and utterly clueless about what was going on. Above all, he longed for the tranquility that death promised. Overwhelmed, he couldn't hold back the flood of tears that poured from his eyes. Lin Feng was taken aback by his inability to contain his emotions; he had truly become a baby.

To his surprise, the woman and the man seemed delighted by his tears, patting him gently as he cried. Lin Feng attempted to glance around, confirming that he was indeed in an unfamiliar place. In his mind, he dismissed it as a dream—a consequence of his tearful exhaustion. With no energy left in his fragile body, he drifted into slumber, cradled in the woman's comforting embrace, oblivious to the unforeseen comfort it provided.