Mr. & Mrs. Jeon are going to miss their little shine oh so much. Mrs. Jeon smiled smacking Jin too and said hugging Jungkook " No one is going to annoy my baby today."

Jungkook laughed and showed his tongue to Jin when he hissed being smacked hard by their mother.

" Mom, Mrs. Kim told me to inform you all that they are planning to leave after an hour so if Jungkook wants to rest for a while then he can in room 304 as the journey could be tiring" Nari said sitting besides Jimin.

"Room 304?" Jimin said looking at Nari.

" Uh-huh that's where Taehyung-shi  is resting" Nari said sipping on her cocktail.

"Do you want to take some rest Jungkook?" Mr. Jeon asked caressing his hair

" I'm good." Jungkook denied. He definately is tired but too shy to share the room with his own husband where he probably must be sleeping. No it's going to be too awkward. Plus, he wants to spend his all time with his family and Jimin.

___________________________________________

Jungkook cried again. Not like anyone can judge him for crying tho. He said bye to everyone and left with Taehyung towards his new life.

He continued sniffling a little bit from time to time but other than that his emotions were stable now. They were sitting inside the car.

Taehyung badly wanted to comfort Jungkook but doesn't know how to. Physical confort would be too much at this point but he was never good with words too.

He looked at Jungkook secretly and saw him looking outside the window enjoying soft breeze of the evening. He decided to talk since now they were alone in the car with the driver ofcourse.

" Umm Jungkook...here" Taehyung said passing a handkerchief towards Jungkook. " It'll take few hours for us to reach our house so you can take rest for a while. You must be tried from all the rituals especially giving control to your wolf."

" It's o-ok alpha" Jungkook whispered wiping  tear marks from his cheeks.

" Shall we talk then?" Taehyung asked and after getting a small nod from Jungkook he started to think about something appropriate to ask. It's going to be their first conversation of course he can't ask anything randomly. Hey! First impression matters okay?

" So..do you want to tell me something which I should keep in mind as your husband first? Like your allergies or certain habit?"

Jungkook blushed a little. He doesn't know why but he can't help it okay? Don't look at him like that!

" Um.. I'm allergic to peanuts nothing else." Jungkook said.

Taehyung nodded in understanding and replied " Ok I'll keep that in mind."

" Are you happy with the marriage alpha?" Jungkook asked bluntly. Something he wanted to ask from engagement day onwards.
Taehyung looked  a little surprised towards jungkook.

" Don't get me wrong Alpha it's just that- that I didn't really saw you smiling? So were you forced? It's not like we can do something but I'll try to understand you alpha." But that kiss didn't felt forced though Jungkook said slightly panicking.

" I don't smile often. It doesn't mean I'm forced to marry you Jungkook. I'm happy and would like to make this all work out together with you....You?" Taehyung said giving a reassuring small smile to Jungkook which indeed made him relieved

" I'm happy too. " Jungkook said sounding a little too excited which made Taehyung's lips leave a small chuckle.

" I really didn't knew that you don't smile often and was so nervous throughout the wedding but now I'm a little relieved? But you should smile more.....you look good" Jungkook said looking outside the window because he's too shy but it made Taehyung feel things which he didn't knew is possible. His hyungs and mom has told him before to smile more but it never made him feel what he's feeling right now. Is it because of their bond now? Or because Jungkook said he looks good? Since when did he started caring about what others think about his looks? But technically speaking Jungkook is his husband not a stranger so it's ok to feel like this right? Ahh...emotions are difficult to understand!!

Because Of Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें