Chapter 1 Bonding

the sky was purple and blue and all of the beasts were flying in the sky. Claudia was sitting at the table in the kitchen and Sapphire was curled up into a ball sleeping on the table. Claudia was drawing in her sketch book. she was drawing a picture of Sapphire sleeping. Sylvester came out of his room and saw Claudia drawing. he went over to see what Claudia was drawing. he was behind Claudia and he looked down at her sketch book. "what are you drawing?" Sylvester asked Claudia. 

Claudia looked up at Sylvester. "I'm drawing Sapphire!" "you are really good at drawing! can I see some of your other drawing?" "sure!" Claudia gave Sylvester her sketch book. Sylvester was flicking through the pages as he was impressed with Claudia's artistic skills. Sylvester put Claudia's sketch book on the table. "your drawings are amazing! you are very talented!" "thanks!" Claudia said with a smile on her face. "hey! do you wanna see something interesting?" Sylvester asked "yeah!" "follow me" Sylvester walked away from the table and he went into his room. Claudia got up and followed Sylvester. Claudia went into Sylvester's room. Sylvester was on the floor trying to search for something under his bed. Claudia was standing there waiting for Sylvester to show her something. "now where is that box" He said. he then found the box. he took the box under his bed and he put it on his bed. 

Sylvester sat down on his bed and slowly opened the box. "what's in the box?" Claudia asked. "look inside and you will know" Claudia looked inside the box and saw a pile of drawings inside. she picked up the drawing and looked at them in shock. "when I was 19, I use to draw a lot. it was one of my favourite things to do but when I turned 23 I just stopped drawing" "these drawings are so good! you should try to draw again!" "I don't think I have the skills anymore"  Claudia then saw a photo of a woman and three boys. she picked it up and she gazed at the picture. it looked like a family photo. "what is this?" Claudia asked

Sylvester looked at the picture and got a shock. "H-how did that get in there!" Claudia looked at Sylvester in confusion. "that is my family. that woman there is my mom and the two boys beside me is my brothers Othello and Sid." "Wow your mother is beautiful!" "yeah she was.." "where are they now?" Claudia asked. Sylvester didn't say anything he just sat there slowly getting emotional. "are you ok?" "I'm fine" Sylvester took the picture from Claudia and put it back inside the box. he then grabbed the box and put it under his bed. Then Sylvester walked out of his room. Claudia felt a bit bad for Sylvester she was thinking maybe he lost his family as well. Sylvester sat down on the couch and Claudia got of his room. she sat back down at the table looking over at Sylvester with a worried look. when Claudia was about to draw, she heard a big bang outside. Sapphire jumped and then she ran behind the couch. Claudia got a big fright.

Sylvester stood up really fast and went over to the door. Claudia followed him. Sylvester opened the door and Claudia saw two big purple paws on the ground. she looked up and she it was Akari. she went over to Akari and hugged her "AKARI! I CAN'T BELIVE YOUR HERE!" "hey Claudia!" Sylvester waved at Akari. "it's great to see you again" he said Claudia stopped hugging Akari and she looked at her with a smile on her face. "I came here because I wanted to hangout with you Claudia in the mountains what do you think?" "I would love that!" "yay!" Claudia looked back at Sylvester. "you can go ahead you two have fun!" Claudia smiled at Sylvester and waved goodbye to him. Claudia got onto Akari's back. Akari looked over at Claudia and said "you ready?" "yes!" "let's go!" Akari spread out her big purple wings and then she started flying in the air. Sapphire came outside and saw Claudia was gone. "where is Claudia?" Sapphire asked. "oh she went somewhere with Akari" "alright" Sylvester and Sapphire then went back inside. Akari was flying in the air with Claudia on her back. They were flying over the forest. Claudia was looking down at the ground. she saw that they were flying over a lake. A narwhal then came up. Claudia saw the beautiful purple narwhal.  "wow that Narwhal looks so beautiful!" she said. Claudia and Akari were having so much fun together.

Akari flew closer to the lake and Claudia was looking at all of the fish swimming around in the water. Akari the flew back up into the Sky. they were then flying over the mountains. Claudia saw all of the snow on the ground and the big, grey mountains. Then, Akari landed on the ground near a cave. Claudia got off her back and landed on the snow. she saw the cave. it was big and it was dark inside. "is this your home?" Claudia asked. "yeah it is wanna go inside?" "sure!" Claudia and Akari started walking into the cave together. they went inside and Claudia was a bit afraid. She started to tremble a bit. then the cave started to glow. there were diamonds on the wall and they were all glowing. Akari looked over to Claudia and saw she was trembling. "is everything okay?" she asked. "oh uh I'm a bit afraid of the dark hehe" "that's alright to be afraid! but it's not dark anymore! these diamonds on my wall make my cave look bright and colorful! i found them myself!" "wow it looks cool though!" "thanks!" 

Akari then layed down on the floor. "where are you from? I'm interested to know!" "oh well im from a place called Latvia! its a country and I was born there! I used to live there for 7 years but now I live in England with my aunt!" "never heard any of those but the real world sounds interesting!" "yeah it's cool I know how to speak a bit of Latvian my dad taught me it a while ago!" "what's Latvian?" "oh Latvian is a language! people who live in Latvia speak Latvian!" "that's so cool! speak some Latvian!" "okay! sveiki, mani sauc Claudia un man ir četrpadsmit gadu!" "wow that is so cool!" Akari started to wag her tail a bit. "do you know how to speak any other languages?" Akari asked as she slightly tilted her head. "nope English and Latvian is all i know!" "that's impressive how you can speak a different language!"

"yeah I guess it is!" Claudia said as she started to laugh a bit. Akari then smiled at her. then there was a loud roaring noise outside. Claudia got a big fright. Akari quickly stood up when she heard the noise. "what was that noise!" Claudia asked. "I don't know let's go and check" Akari and Claudia both walked out of the cave to see what the noise was. they both went outside and they looked around. "must be a mountain lion" Akari said. She turned her back and started walking in the cave while Claudia was standing there. Claudia saw something in the distance running towards the cave. it was a lion. "uh Akari there is a lion running towards the cave" Akari turned around and went back outside. then there was more lions coming towards then. 

Akari growled and then she spread out her claws. the lions then got closer and they were all roaring. they were all black and they had white eyes. "wait a minute those are the same lions me and Sylvester saw! they are not real it's just and illusion!" Claudia went over to the lion and touched it. "see it's just an illusion it won't do anything" but when she touched it the lion didn't disappear. the lion looked at Claudia and growled at her "oh no" Claudia summoned her spirit and made it attack the lion. then some of the lions were running over to Akari. Akari growled and then started swiping at the lions. "well looks like I was wrong!" Claudia yelled. then a whole group of lions appeared and they were surrounding Akari. Akari was growling at all of them. then a bunch of snow was blowing onto Akari's face and she wasn't able to see anything. she then wiped all the snow of her face and then she saw a brown snow leopard in front of her. "hello Akari~" the snow leopard said in a sinister voice. "Aphrodite" 

Akari started growling at the snow leopard. the snow leopard started laughing and it teleported Akari into a dungeon. she fell on the ground and The snow leopard laughed and said "welcome to your new home!" Akari tried to jump through the portal back to the mountains but the portal closed. the Akari started roaring. "NO! I CAN'T LEAVE CLAUDIA WITH HIM!" Akari continued roaring and then she fell onto the ground. "what am I going to do!"