Chapter 1

Roseanne Park, 25, granddaughter of Park Sooman. Heiress to Park Jewellers and the Park Industries. She has just landed on private jet from Melbourne, Australia into Seoul, South Korea. It has been over five years since she last came for her parents' funeral. Now, she had come to finally take over the business as the rightful heir due to her grandfather's request.

While she was in Australia, she had finished her bachelors and masters. Maybe even practiced handling her own business as well. She did this to prepare herself to face the venomous species that resides alongside her grandfather. Not only that, she had to distract herself for a while before being ready to come back.

"Chan. Bring me to Harabeoji's house for tonight. And prepare the penthouse. I will go there after I have dinner." She says to her secretary and maternal cousin, Bang Chan, has been with her for four years.

"Okay. Are you sure you don't want to see Park Harabeoji?."

"I will have to go tomorrow anyways. No worries."

Not long, they arrive at the Bang's main house. This was where Roseanne frequently visited as a child. When the Parks were being cold blooded towards the heiress, the Bangs always made sure to fill the girl with love. Her paternal cousins always put up a wall around her, but her maternal cousins never cared about anything except for the fact that they has someone to play with.

Stepping into the house, an arm sneaks around her waist. "Unnie I've missed you!"

"Yah Huh Yunjin! You're grown up now."

She was then attacked with a tickle by another girl. "Stop hogging her. You may be my sister, but Chaeyoung will always love me more."

"Jennie Unnie. Stop being mean to the kid. You're already a mother and you still act like a child." Roseanne reminds her older cousin.

She suddenly feels a hand on her head. "And you my dear needs to stop overworking my brother. He even left my side to look after you when his sister is alone in the family business." The oldest of the cousins, Bang Minah, is the one that will be taking over the family business.

"All of you stop and come to the dinner table, right now!"

"Yes Harabeoji!"

After they had dinner, all of Roseanne's aunties had many questions for her. From how she has been to when she will get married. And of course she had ways to avoid giving them an answer. But today, it was hard for her to hold her composition.

"You know I always wanted to pair you up with my nephew, Jungkook. But he has a child now. I don't even know where the mom is. And I don't want to burden you." Her uncle's wife, Jeon Hyunah spoke.

Roseanne's eyes suddenly darkened and tears were forming. "Sorry dust just got into my eyes and I am quite sleepy. I am going to ask Chan to bring me to my penthouse."

"Why are you leaving? You can just stay in your room tonight."

"It's okay Harabeoji! I didn't bring my luggage."

"I already told Chan to bring it upstairs. Tomorrow we will go to Sooman's house together."

"Okay." No matter how hard she tried, her grandfather would refuse her temptations to go back and cry alone. She had no choice, but to go up to her room, while Jennie follows her.

"Do you know what Ruby has been telling me? That Ella loves her mommy and misses her. The two may not know much, but they already act like cousins." This made Roseanne finally burst into tears as the reach her bed.

"Look." Jennie shows a picture on her phone. "Don't they look like us at that age? Don't worry about what Seokmo (auntie) said. You did what you had to do and that meant keeping your identity a secret. She was just looking out for you and Ella. She doesn't know that you're her grandniece's mom."

Harabeoji enters the room. "Why don't you go pick up Ruby with Jennie. You have to try a bit harder or how will you get rid of the snakes. We already came this far to protect Ella. Don't back down. We will make sure to have a meeting surrounding this in the near future."

With the thought of meeting her child again in mind, she goes to sleep.

A/N: I am back, but not surely😭