Gojo Satoru imitated the gesture of invitation from the person next to him, "Okay, then let's dance too—" Kamo slightly

    wanted to laugh, and followed suit with a very formal skirt-raising ceremony. Then he put his right hand up.

    "My honor——"

    the violin's A major began slowly, and they danced on the grass with the cheerful and lively blue Danube waltz.

    Gojo Satoru looked at the pair of exquisite little feet that were only wearing white socks and stepped on the grass, but gradually frowned. When the dance steps changed, he simply put his feet under her feet before he felt that it was much more pleasing to the eye, and he was a little dissatisfied She complained: "Ah Lue is too anxious, if you want to come down to play, you have to put on your shoes first."

    Kamo Lue: "..."

    She looked down at the pair of feet she stepped on and endured it.

    When Xia Youjie came over with his shoes, what he saw was the romantic appearance of the girl stepping on the boy's instep, the boy hugging the girl's waist affectionately, and the two dancing to the music.

    Tsk, Enlightenment is really impure, very good at it. And sure enough, he learned ballroom dancing very quickly.

    The blue Danube gradually came to an end, and the lyrical and smooth cello opened the prelude to the Vienna Woods Waltz.

    Xia Youjie raised the small leather shoes in his hand and said with a smile, "Let's put on the shoes first."

    The big-tailed fox said "Cut—" unhappily, but stopped.

    Xia Youjie didn't care, walked over with his small leather shoes and knelt down on one knee, and very naturally reached out to help Kamo slightly take off the knee socks on his left foot.

    Kamo slightly: "Wait—" This is too much!

    But the edge of the sock was quickly removed from the thigh to the ankle, revealing the girl's smooth and beautiful white and tender calf.

    "Lift up—" Xia Youjie said without raising his head.

    Kamo raised his left foot subconsciously, and then she watched the sock being completely taken off, and he put it into the pocket of his school uniform jacket very naturally.

    Finally, he picked up the small leather shoes on the side and was about to put them on for her.

    She didn't look up at all, but she happened to meet the admiring and envious eyes of several female junior high school students not far away.

    Kamo's fish eyes were slightly dead: "..."

    Then what did you misunderstand... Wait, it seems that it's not quite right?

    Forget it, just watch it if you like it.

    Xia Youjie helped Kamo put on his shoes, took out a handkerchief and wiped his hands casually. Then he stuffed the handkerchief into the pocket of Gojo Satoru's school uniform jacket.