55-56

Chapter 55

All right, Xia Youjie concluded: "So you can't get married, and she can't get married. It seems that unless your two families merge, you're out of luck."

"So you don't understand." Wujo Satoru complained, lying on the table irritably.

If you have not grown up in such a family, you cannot understand the importance of the family to the people. How many difficulties does a family need to overcome if it wants to last for so many years? This is a family that has lasted for more than a thousand years.

Xia Youjie laughed angrily at him, "How can I understand if you don't tell me?"

Gojo Satoru was stunned for a moment, and thought it made sense, so he thought of a metaphor: "You can treat the Gojo family and the Kamo family as two countries, and if you let the two merge, it's like saying that since the recent relationship between your two countries is so iron , the heirs of the two countries happen to be in love with each other, so why not just marry and make the two countries into one country.”

Which one will dominate after the merger? Can it really be completely fair? Few people will agree that it is normal for a person to love his motherland and not want his motherland to disappear.

Moreover, the Zenyuan family will not sit idly by. The next step after the merger of the two companies is to join forces to eat away at the Zenyuan family.

Xia Youjie's expression was speechless. Although this metaphor is quite vivid, why did this guy say "in love" so firmly? Forget it, he doesn't want to hear about his love troubles anymore.

"Oh, that's it." Xia Youjie responded perfunctorily, and then changed the subject: "What's the situation with that Yan Zou Talisman?"

Gojo Satoru touched his pocket, "I don't have it on me, go back to the car and let the assistant supervisor tell you."

Today's assistant supervisor happens to be the old acquaintance Izumi Kondo. He was very discerning and didn't ask why Xia Youjie looked a lot taller without wearing a school uniform, nor did he ask why.

I explained the principle directly, and then concluded: "Because most of the windows are currently equipped with fire talismans, the current tasks are generally divided into two types. Investigation and extermination missions with unknown levels. The former is handled by magicians of the same level as the spell spirit or at a higher level, and the latter is handled by special-level magicians.”

After speaking, he carefully took a set of Yan Zou Talisman from his pocket and handed it over.

Xia Youjie took the talisman paper and looked at it with downcast eyes, his expression was gloomy and unclear, "If this is the case, the death rate of magicians must be very low."

"That's right!" Izumi Kondo couldn't help laughing and said, "I haven't heard bad news for a long time! I heard that Ms. An's technique can reduce the number of curse spirits, and it will get better and better in the future!"

His wife is also pregnant, and the baby is really catching up with the good times!

That's why Jiujiuyouji followed the singer, Xia Youjie handed back the talisman, but it was meaningless to him.

Now that Diva's technique and the situation here are clear, he should go find the magic tool and go back to his world.

"Jie!" Gojo Satoru suddenly flipped the phone screen in front of him, let him read the email sent by Mingming, and said with a frown, "Those two bugs are heading towards your hometown!"