Of course, seven-year-old Emilia found the entire situation absolutely hilarious.

"You have to stop running off!" Bruno sighs, smiling gratefully at Mika.

"But I saw Mika." Emilia shrugs.

"Yes I know, but you have to tell people where your going before you go." Bruno tries to reason.

"Oh." Emilia mutters. "Sorry."

"Its okay." Bruno replies.

Emilia turned away from her cousin and back to the driver stood next to her who then dropped down to her height and opened his arms up for the young girl. After giving Mika a big squeeze, Emilia pulled away and kissed his cheek, wishing him good luck for qualifying.

"I'll send Michael to come find you later okay?" Mika says to her, holding her hands.

"Can you tell him to bring ice cream as well?" Emilia asks softly.

"I'm not sure he'll be able to bring ice cream, but I'll try." Mika says.

"And tell him that I want him to put my hair in pigtails again!"

"I'll tell him that too."

"Thanks."

Mika got up and started walking off, but he stopped when he heard Emilia shout for him again.

"Uncle Mika!" She calls out, now holding Bruno's hand as the Fin spun around. "Good luck!"

"I've got my lucky charm, I don't need good luck." Mika grins, tapping his nose.

"And be careful." Emilia adds before looking to her cousin. "Can I go over again?"

"Mhm." Bruno nods his head.

Mika drops back down to her height when she comes back over, her smile wide as she stopped and used her hand to shield her eyes from the sun.

"Be careful." She repeats, voice quiet now.

"I will." Mika nods. "Don't you worry about a single thing."

"Tell Michael I said that as well." Emilia mutters. "I don't want you or him to die like my dad did."

"We aren't going anywhere Emmy, okay." Mika reassures.

"Promise?" Emilia asks.

"Pinky promise." Mika says, holding out his pinky finger.

"Pinky promise." Emilia nods, linking her smaller finger with his.

Mika gives her one last hug before kissing her forehead and ushering her back over to Bruno, once he saw that she was safely with her cousin, he waved and ducked away into the crowd.

"Lets go find Mum then shall we?" Bruno says to his cousin.

"Mhm!" Emilia says happily, taking his hand.

Present time - June 9th 2018:

Not many people knew that Emilia Senna had known Michael Schumacher before 2006.

Of course, it was common sense that she would've known him when she was really young due to her attending races with Ayrton. But no one knew that even after his death, Emilia had continued to attend the Brazilian Grand Prix with her cousin.

She didn't know why she had insisted on going, she had an idea that it was something to do with her little brain trying to honour her father.

Many fans, and even some of the drivers, had believed that Michael and Emilia first properly met back in 2006 when Emilia signed her contract with McLaren for 2007. But in all honesty, the two of them 'meeting' in 2006 was the first time that they had seen each other since 1998 and Michael had been completely shocked when he saw that Emilia would be one of the new rookies for the next season.