Part 8 "Information"

— Well, my dear guys ~. It's time to find out the results of your tests.

Taking a folded piece of paper in her hands and attaching it to the board, Hoshinomiya-sensey fixed the upper two corners on the board, and she held the lower part of the sheet so that we could not see our results.

Then she abruptly released the sheet, and the lower part immediately flew down and revealed all the contents to us.

Kiyotaka Ayanokoji -100.

Honami Ichinose - 93.

Ryuji Kanzaki - 89.

...

...

Chihiro Shiranami - 50.

It looks like everything went well. Although Chihiro did not raise her score very much, but the main thing is that she did not fly out.

— Congratulations to you guys. Everyone has passed the test and no one is excluded.

Since it was not a lesson but a class hour, Hoshinomiya-sensei decided not to detain us for a long time and let us go early. In fact, there will be no more classes today, and we can say that we have fully entered the summer holidays.

All my classmates began to gather and slowly leave the classroom.

I was also going to go back to the dorm, but before that I had to do something. After saying goodbye to everyone, I left the classroom and hurried to the first floor. Already approaching my goal, I noticed two students there. Both of them were from Class A, namely Sakayanagi Arisu and Kohei Katsuragi.

— Fufufu, hello, Ayanokoji-kun.

Noticing me, Sakayanagi greeted me. Katsuragi just nodded his head at me, and turned his head back to the wall.

There was a small table in which our classes were recorded, and the number of class points was written opposite them.

— And you have made good progress.

— But you are not lagging behind us.

Katsuragi's rumors were true. Now Class A has 1004 class points at its disposal, at the same time our class has 1000 points

— You control your class pretty well, Ayanokoji-kun.

— Actually, I didn't do much.

— Even so, your class is the biggest problem at the moment.

— Ryuen did a good job too. He's just as dangerous.

Katsuragi said, looking down slightly.

At the moment, Class C had 492 class points. Of course, if we compare him with us, then at the moment he poses a lesser threat. But nevertheless, it is impossible to take your eyes off him.

And Class D had 0 points, so it remained. But they can't be crossed out either. After all, our school life is just beginning, and no one knows the future.

After seeing everything I wanted to see, I turned around and headed for the exit.

— Ayanokoji-kun, do you mind talking?

Sakayanagi asked, turning to me.

— Well, let's talk.

Having aligned with me, Sakayanagi, Katsuragi, and I headed for the exit. Surprisingly, Katsuragi decided not to leave but to walk with us. Or he is afraid that Sakayanagi wants to discuss with me some plan that could harm him in the future.