- 13 - Not So Bad

PREVIOUSLY ON: THE PAIN WE SHARE

HIS HERO:

"I—"

BANG

BANG

BANG

Shots rang out in the institution as the heroes finally arrived. The villain spared one last look at Itami and then fled, with tearful eyes, one might add. And our Itami...well...seems she'd escaped death, somehow , once again, passed out cold in Shoto's arms.

UP NEXT:

Not So Bad

Not So Bad

- - -

News of the villain attack on the prestigious UA Hero High school spread like wildfire. The news stated that the villains, who called themselves the League of Villains had teleported into the USJ with the help of one of the members' quirk. No one was seriously injured, with the exception of Eirin Itami, and Pro Hero Erasure Head.

Rumors arose in the school like a plague. A UA hero course first year had managed to attack and aid All Might, Japan's top hero in defeating villains. It seems Itami's plan of blending in and avoiding attention had backfired and now she was among the most popular students in the school.

- - -

??? Residence; 7:51 A.M.

When Itami came to, she was lying in a room. It wasn't a hospital room, and that thought alone made her feel more comfortable. Itami quickly realized that she was wrapped thickly in bandages from the waist up. She tried to lift her arm only to realize it was in a cocoon of its own.

Seeing as her body was unable to move on its own, she scanned the room ahead of her. She was in small room, it wasn't fancy, but it was cozy and overlooked a small garden and lake. There seemed to be what seemed like a small walk-in closet and a bathroom. But it wasn't anywhere she could recognize, that was for sure.