-6- Partners

PREVIOUSLY ON: "THE PAIN WE SHARE"

Clenching my fists, I let out all my pent up emotions and slammed my fist into the wall. Leaving a dent and bleeding knuckles. But I couldn't feel it. I couldn't feel any of it.

I was tired of running. Tired of being an assassin. I just wanted to...

"I wanted to become a hero just like you..."

"Touya."

NEXT UP: PARTNERS

YUUEI HIGH, 1A CLASSROOM: 8:00 AM

ITAMI:

Itami plopped down on the seat beside Shoto. She had been up all night looking for a place to stay. Thankfully the U.A. uniforms had been left unscathed, even though the closet was searched. Itami ended up in a motel, leaving only some of her unneeded belongings there.

"Didn't sleep last night?" Shoto asked softly.

"My insomnia developed after..."

"Ah. I see. I get that too," Shoto said reaching out to ruffle her hair softly.

"Hey, my hair's already messy y'know?"

"Listen up," Aizawa-sensei said in the most bored tone ever.
"This morning you will be..."

"Picking a class representative."

"WOAH A TOTALLY NORMAL SCHOOL THING!" The class somehow linked minds and shouted the same thing at the same time.

Which Itami found... strange.

There was a moment of silence before all hell broke loose...

"ME ME ME!"

"NO PICK ME!"

"I'D LIKE TO BE CLASS REP TOO!"

"SHUT UP EXTRAS! ITS GONNA BE ME!"

The blue sonic put upon himself to calm everyone down and requested a voting ballot, to which permission was partially granted by their worm teacher.

Now... who to vote for?

She ended up scribbling "the blonde exploding hedgehog" on her slip and putting it in the box.

The scores were then written on the board.

Eirin Itami - 3
Midoriya Izuku - 2
Yaoyarozu Momo - 2
Katsuki Bakugou - 1

Itami guessed everyone else voted for themselves. Typical.

"WHO VOTED FOR THE BANDAGES BITCH AND THAT DAMN NERD?"

"Well..."

A few people avoided Bakugou's glare. Some even whistling and looking away.

"So its decided, Eirin will be the class representative and Midoriya will be her helper," Aizawa said slowly and lazily.

The bell then dismissed the students for their lunch break, in which everyone got up loud chatter filling the classroom and students quickly exited the room. Hurriedly making their way to the canteen to eat the famous food hero, Lunch Rush's famous food.