Prologue

THIS STORY IS: 

SUGGESTED IN DARKMODE 

SUGGESTED ON PHONE 

SUGGESTED FONT: TIMES NEW ROMAN

TRIGGER WARNINGS:

MENTIONS OF: GENERAL/CHILD ABUSE, MURDER, PTSD, VIOLENCE, GORE.

                                 PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

YEAR 2168

She was born in a time when power was everything and the key to survival. Her father was not a hero, not the one she had wished and hoped that he would be. And her mother, a beautiful soul, was not able to shelter her two beloved children from his wrath. Her life was dark, harsh, and painful. It was hard to survive every day when her father beat her senseless. Her wounds refused to heal. As her quirk refused to show.

"Why do you gotta be so damn useless, HAH?" He used his quirk and lashed out at her. His ability was to hurt people and create illusions for things that weren't there. All she saw was darkness, and her mother's and twin brother's lifeless dead bodies. She knew it wasn't real, it was only his quirk. The dreadful and disgusting images weren't real.

But the pain was.

When she was in that state, he used this opportunity to beat her. Hit after hit after hit. Day after day, she suffered. She didn't cry, she didn't scream. She knew better. And she had enough to keep herself happy. She had her mother, who was a healer, who always was gentle with her. Who loved her? Who would always heal her after every beating? Her power wasn't strong. It wasn't the least helpful. But it showed her love. Her aura was so caring that sometimes, the girl wondered how her mother ever ended up with a man like him.

He was the opposite.

He killed people.

Drank all day.