A Friendly Stranger

The beach was just as I had remembered it. The water, clearer than ever, smelled salty yet clean. The sand kept it's perfect temperature. And Willy's cabin remained in the same place. Excitedly, I ran over, urgently knocking on the door to greet my old friend. The door hesitantly opened, inability me to see Willy's face.

"Hello...?" I hear a deep voice say, much clearer and deeper than Willy's.

"Willy?" I ask, hoping his voice had changed.

The door opens wider, revealing a chiseled face whose green eyes met with mine.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I thought this was Willy's cabin." I say, flustered by my mistake.

"No worries! Ah, you're the new farmer we've all been expecting... and whose arrival has sparked many a conversation!
I'm Elliott... I live in Willy's old little cabin. It's a pleasure to meet you." He sticks out his hand to greet me.

Astonished by his other-worldly beauty, I trembly shake his hand.

"Hello, my name is Y/n. It's a pleasure to meet you as well." I force a smile, hoping to charm. Then I feel ridiculous and go back to my koi behavior.

"So, how long have you lived here?" I ask.

Elliot steps outside, shutting the door behind him.

"Well..." he begins.

I couldn't help but be captivated by his physique. He had strong, large shoulders, a beautifully structured face, a pair of shiny emerald green eyes, a put together outfit, and how can anyone ignore that long, gorgeous chestnut hair?

Elliot guides me to take a walk with him on the dock, outlooking the clear ocean. We sit on the edge. I talk with Elliot for a few hours.