Billboards were blown precariously and crunchingly in the rain.

  The dark-haired young man rolled his eyes, and he thought of a better way to stop the car.

  ——In the car, after Xu Shen said that sentence, the two people on the scene felt a little inexplicable.

  The driver is Huo Feng, a secondary sentinel of the military department, who is very talkative.

  He couldn't help asking, "Boss, what little black cat?"

  But Xu Shen in the back seat didn't answer the other party's words, his eyes stayed on the place outside the car window that was shrouded in haze.

  As the chief guide, his mental power detection area can reach a radius of ten miles without special use.

  The moment the black-haired youth lurked next to him, he discovered the existence of the other party.

  It has to be said that the opponent's movements are very fast, and the kung fu of hiding his voice is well practiced, even other sentries of the same level can hardly detect it.

  But of course all these concealments are gone under the powerful spiritual detection of the chief guide.

  It's just that when Xu Shen's mental power touched the other party, the guide element in his body began to move around.

  The corners of his mouth were slightly hooked up, lamenting that he had not yet met the real person of the other party, and his longing began to appear.

  While thinking about it, Xu Shen withdrew his mental power a little.

  Although the sentinel's mental power is very weak, if it is too obvious to stretch out the mental claws, it will be easy to be discovered by the opponent.

  At this time, there was a loud bang in front of the car.

  Huo Feng slammed on the brakes, slammed the steering wheel and turned the car in one direction to avoid the heavy object in front of him.

  The car that was forced to turn hit the street light next to it, and the whole car was forced to stop.

  "What's going on?" Cheng Wu on the co-pilot looked out of the car vigilantly: "Boss, is it man-made?" "The billboard fell down." Huo Feng squinted his eyes to see where the heavy object fell The location, after adjusting the visual height, it is recognized as a rusty billboard.

  The two turned their heads to look at Xu Shen, but the other party did not express his usual vigilance when encountering enemies.

  "Go down and have a look." Xu Shen gave instructions to the two secondary sentinels.

  When Huo Feng got out of the car and checked the damage of the car, he said a little irritably: "Some things are not in the car, I'm going to this city to find the relevant spare parts, otherwise I will be stuck here forever."

  Xu Shen glanced out the window, nodded and said, "Cheng Wu, you go look for him together." "

  Then if you're here alone, Boss." Huo Feng said worriedly.

  At this time, the Quantum Beast Snow Wolf who had been lying next to Xu Shen raised his head and stared at Xu Shen, as if saying that he would tear you up if he didn't leave.

  "Boss is not just a guide, why worry about his high combat power?" Cheng Wu grabbed the chatterbox's arm and hurriedly pulled him away.

  Cheng Wucong's boss's mood didn't seem right from just now, as if he didn't want them to stay in the car for a while at all.