From then on, when he looked at the dress in front of him, his inner feelings were completely different.

  The next day was almost spent trying on dresses, arranging the wedding process and other trivial things.

  After leaving, the tired black-haired youth threw himself into the soft sheets after taking a shower.

  After the surroundings became quiet, he looked at the bed next to him.

  If you don't count the unconscious meeting last night, he and Xu Shen haven't seen each other for nearly forty-eight hours.

  Although alpha's pheromones are strong, most of the tobacco-flavored pheromones left on the sheets have dissipated.

  Wen Ye tossed and turned but still couldn't fall asleep, especially when he gradually realized that falling asleep and then waking up was the solemn scene. ceremony.

  Anxious mood with ready to move, could not let him fall asleep.

  The smell of tobacco in the bedding has been unable to soothe his inner anxiety.

  While flipping through, the loose pajamas lifted a little to reveal his slender waist, and then he hugged the pillow Xu Shen had slept on in his arms.

  But this was still not enough, the black-haired green buried his face in the pillow and rubbed vigorously, letting out a satisfied sigh.

  Familiar and pleasant smell.

  It feels like the other party is still by my side, holding him tightly like countless nights before.

  A few seconds later, after Wen Ye realized what he had done, his face felt slightly hot.

  At this time, the terminal left on the bed lit up, and a communication request came in.

  The man Wen Ye missed was projected in mid-air, and the other's eyes lit up when he saw the black-haired youth.

  "Wen Ye, can't you sleep?" Xu Shen said slowly.

  "Who says I can't sleep." The black-haired young man retorted stiffly.

  Xu Shen smiled and glanced at the pillow that the other party was hugging, Wen Ye might not be very clear that the bedding in this room was all added by Xu Shen himself.

  It seems that this set of pillows looks exactly the same, but the details on them are different.

  And Xu Shen recognized at a glance that the pillow in Wen Ye's arms was the one he used yesterday.

  The handsome His Majesty lowered his voice, and deliberately said with a bewitching taste: "But I can't sleep well without you by my side." The deep and magnetic voice seemed to be close to my ears, and Wen Ye's face was filled with nameless temptation. It's getting hotter.

  Wen Ye's Adam's apple rolled slightly: "You can see it after you wake up."

  The other party smiled lightly and said, "That's right, you will be mine after you wake up."

  The two didn't talk much, probably After saying a few words about the ceremony, he hung up.

  After the communication was hung up, Wen Ye simply rolled up the other party's quilt to wrap himself tightly, and the faint smell surrounded him.

  Guarding the faint smell of tobacco, the black-haired young man fell asleep peacefully.

  What he didn't know was that in the palace not far away, the handsome emperor barely closed his eyes, staring at the young man on the monitor all night.