"Because according to this ancient ritual, two people are not allowed to meet before the wedding." Xu Shen said, playing with each other's fingers.

  "I feel that the wedding procedure on your side is so complicated." Wen Ye snorted dissatisfied.

  "Wait, too late? " Xu Shen asked the other party with a teasing smile.

  "Ha ha. "Throwing out the two-word proverb, Wen Yexin said that it's not that he can't wait, but that the wedding is too fast.

  After two days, he will change from an unmarried person to a married person.

  The black-haired youth has a feeling of wanting to run away. Impulsive, but forcibly suppressed this impulse.

  There was a glimmer of light in Xu Shen's eyes, and he buckled the special terminal on Wen Ye's wrist and said slowly: "Could you be Want to run away from marriage? "

  "How is this possible! " "Wen Ye replied vigilantly. He has a strong desire to survive and dare not speak out his thoughts at this time.

  " Wen Ye. "Xu Shen's fingers covered the glands on the other side's neck, and rubbed lightly: "Do you want to wear the neck ring for you?"

  "A neck ring? "

  Yes, the special neck ring from before. Xu Shen's voice revealed a trace of weirdness, and then continued: "There is a tranquilizer in it, and as soon as my thoughts move, it will be injected into your glands within three seconds, and then you will immediately fall to the ground and fall asleep."

  The black-haired young man stared at the other party with wide eyes, and said in disbelief, "You didn't wear that neck ring for me just for communication? " "

  "Of course. "The corners of Xu Shen's mouth curled up slightly, not concealing his desire to control: "What if you run away again? After Wen Ye heard what Xu Shen said, his understanding of the other party's desire to control reached a new height.

  "I won't run away." Reluctantly assured Xu Shen, Wen Ye secretly thought in his heart that his partner was dying, and he didn't know if he could be saved.

  "Of course you won't now. Xu Shen changed the subject and continued: "I don't think you will be so scared as to run away from marriage." Right? "

  First he was threatened a little by Xu Shen, and then he took over the army. Wen Yexin said that he dared to say anything.

  " Of course not. "At this time, I can only poke my neck to show that I am not afraid at all.

  Xu Shen looked at the young man's eyes that seemed to be radiating light, and felt a trace of restlessness in his body, which brought out the hunger and thirst deep in his body.

  His Majesty, who would never treat him badly in this regard, grabbed the back of Wen Ye's head and kissed him deeply.

  His fingers were embedded in the other's hair, firmly controlling the person in his palm.

  This feeling made Xu Shen feel satisfied slowly, but the breath and smell that were intertwined again made both of them a little uncontrollable.

  It's just that this time is not the best time to be gentle, Xu Shen let go of the opponent after forcing the brakes.

  After gently wiping off the water on Wen Ye's lips, Xu Shen said: "I still have business to deal with, as for the details of the wedding, I will let Priest Xu tell you." Then he reluctantly let go of the other party: "See you at the wedding, don't let me down."