"You guys just got here in time, she just moved her hand." Emiliano said making Alessio's eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Wait, Alessandro said she was already moving her hand." Alessio said making Emiliano smile.

"Her hand was on the bed and then it moved to his arm." Noah explained to Alessio.

Emiliano looked to see his sister's eyes opening slowly. "She's waking up." Emiliano said making everyone gather closer to the bed.

"E-Em." Yaszy's voice cracked as she spoke.

"I'm right here, Amore." Emiliano said grabbing his sister's hand gently and giving it a small light squeeze making Yaszy's lips twitch into a smile.

"Hi, Princess." Alessio spoke from behind Emiliano making Yaszy look to see her dad and a smile formed on her face making Alessio smile as well.

"Hi, Dad." Yaszy's voice cracked making Emiliano grab the water from the table beside her bed and handed it to her.

She grabbed the cup from Emiliano's hand and brought it to her lips and took a sip from the cup. When she was done drinking the water she handed the cup back to Emiliano who then placed the cup where he grabbed it from.

"Are you in any pain?" Emiliano asked Yaszy who shook her head 'no' and then pushed herself up with Emiliano and Dante's help.

"No, I feel better than I did weeks ago if I'm being honest." She said making everyone smile.

She looked at Luca and Nico, and Giovanni and smiled. "Ciao, perdenti." She spoke softly making the three brothers smile.

(Ciao, perdenti- Hi, losers)

"Hi, Sorella." The three responded making Yaszy smile back at the three brothers.

"So, I know I just woke up but when can we go home?" Yaszy asked making everyone laugh and shake their heads.

Yaszy heard an adorable laugh making her turn her head to see Maddie in Nick's arms. She noticed that Maddie looked exactly like Nick.

Nick walked closer to the bed with Maddie in his arms so Maddie can officially meet Yaszy since she finally woke up after two weeks of falling into a coma.

Yaszy held her hand up towards Maddie and Maddie place her hand into Yaszy's and smiled at her making Yaszy smile back at her.

"You're pretty as well." Yaszy told Maddie who smiled as big as she can.

"She heard me, Nick." Maddie said making Nick smile at his little sister.

"I did, sweet pea. I heard all of you." Yaszy spoke making her brothers frown and then smile weakly.

"We know you did, Sorella." Matteo spoke making Yaszy smile weakly now.

"Noah, I hope you didn't party without me." Yaszy said making Noah laugh and shake her head.

"I couldn't party without you, who would have kept me safe?" Noah said, making Yaszy chuckle.

"Definitely not Aurora." Luca said making Noah and Yaszy laugh.

"She had four sips of vodka and was already grinding against a boy at the after-party," Noah said making Luca laugh while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I can believe that." Luca said making Domenico and Giovanni agree with what he said.

The siblings of the Rossi family and the Romano family spent some time talking and catching Yaszy up on everything that has happened.

Nick and Noah had to leave to take Maddie home so it was just the Romano family. After they left, she told her father and brothers about seeing Jake and Mary when she was in the coma.