{one}

Harry Styles sat on the bus stop bench, waiting. He was waiting for someone. Someone who won't notice him, but damn; Does he wish he would.

There. He's coming this way. Don't breathe Harry.

Harry doesn't move.

"Hi!" The blonde haired boy says, sitting down beside Harry like every day. Today, the flower crown in his hair is yellow.

"Hi." Harry whispers.

"How's your day going?" The boy asks excitedly. Harry bites his bottom lip, trying to keep calm. This lad's just too fucking adorable.

"It's okay. Um, how about yours?"

"It's amazing! Thanks for asking!" He says enthusiastically. "I have to go now. My mum is going to get worried. Bye friend!"

The boy flounces away, a giggle floating through the air.

He does that everyday, that strange, beautiful blonde kid.

Everyday. He comes around, sits down beside Harry and starts up a conversation. Then, he abruptly leaves before Harry can ask for a name.

Everyday.

It's always the highlight of Harry's afternoon.

♕♕♕♕♕

"Mummy. I'm home!" Niall says excitedly, bursting through the front door.

"Hello baby. How was your day?" Maura asks from the kitchen, where she's cutting the crust off of a banana and peanut butter sandwich. Niall's favorite.

"It was great! I even talked to my bus stop friend." Niall smiled, sitting on the island.

"That's great babe. Liam wanted to know if you wanted to visit him today." Maura said, sitting the plate and a glass of water next to Niall. Niall eagerly picked up the sandwich and tore into it.

"Whffgehn?" Niall muttered through a mouth full of peanut butter.

"Niall. Manners." Maura scolded, raising an eyebrow at her son.

"I'm sorry," Niall said after swallowing. "When?"

"He said he can come pick you up at six. He'll have you home by ten." Maura answered.

"Yay!" Niall squealed, clapping his hands together. Liam was his cousin, who was also his best mate.

Niall didn't get out much.

"He should be here any minute." Maura warned. Niall nodded, eating his sandwich faster.

"Guess what mum!" Niall said, swallowing another mouthful.

"What baby?"

"I got an A on my maths test!"

"That's great honey." Maura smiled. Niall had been doing drastically better in school after she switched him to an online academy two years before.

"Tomorrow, I'm going to get my bus stop friend's name." Niall said decisively. He finished the rest of his sandwich just as a car out front honked as a sign.

"Liam!" Niall called excitedly, kissing Maura's cheek quickly before running out of the house.

"Have a good time baby! Love you!" Maura yelled after him.

"Love you too mummy!" Niall screamed, shutting the front door behind him.

He skipped down his front walk, all the way to Liam's old car. He hopped into the front seat, lightly pulling the door shut behind him.