Twenty Five.

Mark's Point of View

Yo, I just had the weirdest dream probably in my life.

I was crawling on all fours until I saw a gate appearing in front of me, and I started to walk now instead of crawling on all fours and touched a key that unlocked a green forest.

Then I saw Saebyuk and the crew eating lunch and looked up at me.

"Sup Tuan." Said a voice on my back and I turned my head to see one of 'The Psycho member' strapped to a chair.

I just stared at him and walked to a seat next to Jinyoung.

"So, any progress on your antidote?" He asked.

"What antidote." I said bluntly.

"You're the head of the medicine field, you should know that." He said.

I stud up, slowly walked backwards and then busted out of the door.

I was quickly out of breath but then thought.

Wait, I'm a police officer, how could I get out of breath so shortly?

I looked up from the sky but couldn't see it.

Then, I woke up in a hospital.

I blinked for a second until I heard typing on a computer on my right.

I looked and saw Yugyeom, Sujin, and Saebyuk looking at her phone.

"Uh, hi guys." I said and stud up.

"Hi Mark." Saebyuk said and put away her phone.

"So, um, what happened again?" I asked.

"You got caught in the explosion and me and Sujin had to carry you out." Yugyeom said and stared at his laptop screen.

"Oh, thanks guys." I said and stud up to look at the window.

Then Yugyeom went somewhere.

"Where are you going Gyeom?" I asked.

"Just to the bathroom." He said and walked left and I heard a door closing.

In fife minutes, he came back with a new dark blue uniform in his hands.

"What's this?" I asked and he plopped the uniform in my hands.

"Your clothes got burned in the fire so, Sujin and I decided to buy a brand new uniform for you." Yugyeom said as I was looking at the blue suit and black jeans.

"Uh, wow. Thanks guys." I said and put the uniform besides my bedside table.

"Well, we have to go back to the station. I think Saebyuk's gonna hangout with you for a bit longer." He said and motioned Sujin and she waved at me.

"Do you still wanna continue working through crimes after this?" Saebyuk asked.

"Yeah, I'll never stop fighting for justice until I can't anymore." I said and put my phone on the bed.

I smiled and fell back on the hospital bed, now finally satisfied by my work.

The End