Information of the New Arcs

Začít od začátku

Even Bakugo teaches her to cuss out her feelings and saying the F word on the Eckhart Family.

Yeah, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Beru is going to kill him for corrupting his Queen's adoptive sister despite she's mentally 18 years old.

Also our characters from each different universes.

Yesenia Gómez the Spider Latina with the Venom Symbiote and Seok Miho the half Nine Tailed Fox from the Black Clover world.

Yesenia is the previous OC of mine from my previous story of Araceli Gomez who I recreated her again and making her a Spidersona and only Spider Person who is friends with Venom whom is often archenemy and rival of Spiderman.

As for Miho, to be honest, she's the first Black Clover OC I ever created and believe me, I was little nervous of creating her and using the appearance of Dang Haewon as Seok Miho.

Also, creating Gojoseon as being Korea like how the Hino Country is the Japan. And adding the Three Kingdoms of Korea, Silla, Gorguyeo and Baekje.

As the Kingdom of Shilla is known to be the Kingdom of the Moon. Baekche the counterpart of Baekje, is known as the Kingdom of Culture while for Goryeo that is the counterpart of Gorguyeo and Joseon, is known as the Kingdom of Arts.

Baekche and Goryeo haves Kings while Shilla has Queens similar to Heart Kingdom  with the Clover Kingdom and Spade Kingdom.

Also, there's the fantasy version of Jeju Island known as Tamna the Island Kingdom of the Sea of Gojoseon and home of many different ethnic groups like fantasy version of the Chinese, Japanese, indigenous people of Asia.

The Gojoseon Country has good relationship with Hino Country who haven't turn out like how Imperial Japan tries to colonize Korea and of course, Jisoo warned Shogun Ryuya to not let Hino turned out like Japan did in the past, not because they treated horribly the people of Korea but also, China and Philippines as not wanting them to be the bad guys like their counterpart did in the past.

I mean Jisoo is a good person and has good judgement by knowing it's the ruler's fault than the people of the country.

And also, you wanted to see Jisoo roast the hell out of Lucius. I mean you guys did love it when she did with AFO and beating the crap out of him.

Even on Miguel and his half-mythologising and narcissistic way of thinking that letting people died is the shitty cannon event when we know is bullshit and there's the reason why that universe with his alternate self's daughter disappeared.

I mean it's pretty obvious why and Jisoo has more knowledge about thanks to the Rulers and Ashborn.

Also, the theory that why Tobey's Spiderman and Andrew's Spiderman haven't glitch unlike the others did will be true in this story since it has to be magic and cosmic power because it's organic while the technology they used is artificial.

Who the main question of you all been asking.

Who will be Jisoo's love interest?

I thought about it many times and I tried to think a OC is the perfect match for her but you know what?

To hell with that, there will be some potential suitors but of course, there will be one and truly love interest for Jisoo.

And since Jisoo is older (Looks 19 but she's in her forties) and age is just a number when it comes to the immortal characters.

You guys think it will be Hawks?

It will be Hobie (Joke).

It will be Yuno (Hell no).

It will be Michael Jackson? Just kidding!

It will be someone else in the multiverse of Anime and comedy?

Who knows!

Only I will decide it who it will be!

Also! Jisoo will revived the Former Wizard Kings to help out Asta and the Black Bulls against Lucius and his Paladin Army.

Anyways, thank you very for reading!

See ya!