Information of the New Arcs

Hello, my dear readers.

It's me, Author-san or Author-nim.

As you know, the Arc of Seoul is going to end and the new arcs like the Spiderverse and Black Clover are coming along with multiverse and more about Jisoo's mother Park Kyung-Mi and Ashborn the King of Dead.

After the revelation and confirmed that Ashborn is Jisoo's father, many of you are very curious about how did Ashborn met Kyung-Mi and how Jisoo was born from them.

As you know, Ashborn can't go to the world of the humans physically since he's too OP and being the strongest Monarch and former the Strongest Ruler.

Even you wonder now how did he managed to manifest physical form in BNHA world.

Before he chooses Jin-Woo as his candidate and successor, Ashborn had many candidates that Architect present to him but non of them were his perfect candidate for him to vessel them or make them his successor which they all died.

This was before he let Architect decide his candidate at the beginning of the gates and portals. 

Park Kyung-Mi was originally his first candidate before the gates appeared.

Yeah, pretty crazy, right?

I meant I am making them similar to Dracula's and Lisa's relationship at the start of Castlevania when they were originally teacher and student before they gradually fell in love.

As you know, Jisoo's mom, Park Kyung-Mi was a university teacher of Mythology.

Also, Park Kyung-Mi will appear later in the new chapters of the Spiderverse and Black Clover Saga.

And before I started the Arc of Spiderverse and Black Clover, I will continue more of the Arc Seoul and adding more wholesome moments, training of Izuku, Bakugo, Shoto, the vigilant gang of Stain, Gentle, La Brava, and Lady Nagant, and the redemption development of Toga since I kind of feel bad for her by knowing she's left alone after Jisoo successful saved Shigaraki/Tenko and Touya alongside the defeat of AFO.

Even Spinner who's doing well now.

I mean growing up into society that your ability appears like your looks as being pressured to be this perfect and normal child while your parents see you as monster because your unique ability as a vampire is quite sad and tragic.

Toga's only comfort was the League of Villains, a group of outcasts and rejected by the Hero Society as having personal scars of their past and that's is gone as so, she kind of needs guardian since she's left alone.

Also, we will see more Penelope's development since you know, she's scarred by the experience of her original world and the timeline she lived as well, the abuse she endured from her adoptive family. And because of that, she doesn't want to return back to Eckhart Family. Living with Jisoo who showers her with love, kindness and care as acting like her older sister or mother figure along with the friendships of the Hero Trio (Izuku, Bakugo, and Shoto), she becomes happy and once in her life, she finally has that family she wanted after her biological mother died.

I mean OG Penelope and Siyeon/Penelope deserves better and a better family.

Also, the Shadows support the idea of Penelope becoming the new family member for Jisoo since now, she's on her own and has to heal up her emotional scars  after the trauma she went through.

Even helping out Penelope's magic since you know, Penelope is descendant of the Ancient Wizards of her world and she will be a good help for the Spider Gang and the Black Bulls.

Shadow Monarch from Another Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें