sick day

I woke up in sweat. It was about 2AM, I saw that Bill was asleep with his arms around me and laying on my stomach.

I slowly lift up Bill's arms, but they immediately go back into place.

"I love you Bill, but I am sweating so much." I whisper, finally getting Bill off of me.

"God, my body aches." I thought as I go to the bathroom to go pee. I get chills as soon as my bare feet touch the tile floor.

I decided to take a cold shower and get new clothes because I could not stay in these clothes any longer.

I got out of the shower feeling the exact same and just decided to try to go back to sleep. But, Bill is already awake.

"Why are you up Y/N?" Bill looks worried, but very tired. He sits me down on the bed.

"I think I just have a cold. I most of caught it from someone." I shrugged and tuck myself in bed.

Bill goes back in to bed with me and cuddled me while I slept.

I woke up to Bill not being by my side. I groan as I can feel my back drenched in sweat and decided to take a cold shower again. I hum a song as I get my hair wet and hear the door creak open. I ignored it and thought Bill just needed to use the bathroom.

"Are you okay, liebling (darling)?" He says as he joins me in the shower. I give him a questionable look.

"Not really, I prefer my showers alone..." I said sarcastically giving him a side eye. He crosses his arms and gives me a playful pout.

"You don't love me." He fakes tears up. I playfully hit him before grabbing shampoo to wash his hair.

"Bend down, you're too tall." I say as I giggle at the way Bill tried to get down to my level.

Down below Bill says, "you still didn't say you love you me..." He teases me and pokes my side.

"Hey! I'm going to get shampoo in your eyes if you do it again." I gently hit his head. He laughs and wraps his arms around my waist.

I finish washing his hair and start washing mine. It's silent and I turn around to Bill staring at my ass. I give him a death glare.

"Weirdo..." I turn right around to not face him trying to hold in my laugh. He grabs my waist and kisses me.

I pull away, "no, babe you're going to get sick." He doesn't answer and kisses me again. He moves his hands to my ass and smirks.

We both get out of the shower and I grab our pajamas. Bill is just sitting on the toilet waiting for me with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Babe, can you blow dry my hair?" I say as I'm congested. He nods and grabs the blow dryer and hair brush. He makes sure not to pull hard on my hair as he brushes.

"Thank you," I say as I give him a kiss on his cheek.

We changed into our pajamas and get into bed. Bill ordered soup for me to eat in bed. He brings it to me and snuggles right next to me.

"I love you," I manage to get out through my headache.

"Aw, there's my 'i love you'." He teases me. I nudged him.

"I love you too." He kissed me and drifts off to sleep.