22

Briar pov

When I returned back from my date with George, it was already time for dinner. We walked in the great hall, and many heads turned towards us. We bid goodbye to each other and went to our separate tables.

The moment I sat down I got bombarded with questions.

"how was the date"
"Where have you been all day?"
"nah briar you left me all alone with these people?"
"yo"
"Why were you with weasley?"
"Why are you so late?"

"Well damn relax" Matheo said as I pushed him and Lorenzo aside sitting in between them. I picked up one of the sandwiches and put it on my plate, also grabbing some water. When I looked up back at the group they were all staring at me expectantly. "what?" I asked for a mouthful of food.

"well..?" pansy said. "Well what?"

"Well? Well,we asked you some questions, you deaf bitch" Blaise replied. "well i didn't hear them you bald bitch"

"Okay calm down, Brair where were you all day?" Theo stepped in, breaking the fight between me and Blaise. "hogsmeade" i replied like it was the obvious thing.

"yes but why didn't we see you there?" Draco cut in. "because she was on a date, catch up losers" pansy replied for me her head turned towards draco. "How did it go?" she asked me.

"wait- who were you on a date with?" Lorenzo spoke before I could answer pansy. "George" pansy told him. "George Weasley!!?" Lorenzo said, shocked, mirroring the expressions the others had. "You went on a date with Weasley?" Draco whispered- screamed as if we were talking about something secretive.

"Yes" I whispered-screamed back at him. "Merlin, she's said it 5 times, catch up" Pansy said, turning to me and continuing. "How did it go?" she asked.

"good."

"good? that's it!?" she said shocked, reaching over the table to hit me as i backed away in time and lorenzo held her wrist stopping her from hitting me. "yeah? It was good. what else do you want me to say?" I replied to her, hoping she got the hint that I didn't want to say anything right now.

"I want details Briar!" she persisted and so i told her. "Okay fine. After you left us, we walked to the carriages, he called me beautiful, we talked, he helped me up on the carriage, we talked to Luna, then we went to The three broomsticks. We got butterbeer, talked and then went to Honeydukes. We got chocolates, and then we went to a few other shops, and walked around." I said, putting my Sandwich down. "happy?"

"that's it?" Lorenzo asked, to which I replied "yes." 

"Okay, well let's move on" Blaise cut in. And we moved on, talking about other things.

————————

Theo pov.

"Hey mate, are you okay?" Mattheo asked me  "yea i'm fine, why?" I replied to him.

"well.. yknow.. Briar?" he said, making me confused. "What do you mean?" I asked him, sitting down on my bed. He came over and sat next to me. "I know you like Briar." he told me and before I could say something he spoke again. "And don't deny it. I see the way you look at her. I see the way you care for her. don't say anything about being just her best friend. Draco doesn't look or care for her that way, neither does blaise, and neither does pansy."

"What about lorenzo?" I said foolishly. "Lorenzo and I just joined. We don't even know her birthday. but even Lorenzo looks at her like a sister. you don't."

"How do I look at her?" I asked him, not believing him. "how an addict looks at Drugs Theo." he replied, catching me off guard. I knew I was gaining feelings for Briar but I always ignored them. I pushed them aside not wanting to ruin my friendship with her.