11

GEORGE POV

" Don't worry, there were barely any people in the corridor." I added in hopes to comfort her.

"Thanks again Georgie, she replied, looking up at me with those sweet, innocent eyes. Oh, those eyes that would make me walk through hell, just for another glance. Those warm eyes that would lighten up not only me, but hundreds and thousands of those who would see those wild eyes for the first time. Her innocent eyes would give life to even those who had never lived or loved.

Her brown eyes, that light up, whenever she sees something she likes, make me feel so many things. She consumes me. Everything about her. Her eyes, her lips, her smile, her laughter. Just everything about her. But my favourite thing about her was her smile. That smile. The way her eyes crinkle, and her dimples show, her sweet sweet smile. That gentle smile that ignites everything in me. Every fibre of me longs to see that smile.

Her smile is dazzling, it's radiant, and most of all.. it's genuine. A genuine smile, one that's hard to find these days, but she has it. And it's blinding.
Her bright, beaming eyes radiated light, making even the coldest of hearts melt. There was a resplendent ray of sunshine all over her face, it was a sight to behold.Her smile is contagious. For it can make even the gloomiest of flowers bloom.

Her smile made me feel a certain way. It was odd, yes. But I felt reassured. Reassured that even if the entire world turned against me, she'd be by my side, she'd never leave. For in her smile, I see forever. I see chances, I see someone who'd stay with me, no matter what. And that is more comforting than all words ever spoken.

I wanted to lean in and kiss her, but I decided against it, and that decision, regret. Because not even five minutes later, her friends burst in and she had to Leave.

Every time she leaves the room it's like all happiness leaves with her. All warmth and gentleness leaves. Without her it feels cold and eerie. It feels strange. But she has to leave. And I can't do anything about that. So now, as I watched her leave, I felt all Happiness and the feeling of home disappear, suddenly I felt weird, and uneasy.

—————————————

Third pov.

"GINGERR!"

"Briar! Hi! How are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?"

"Good, how's life?"

"Complicating. So much is happening and I've never been one to talk about my feelings so that doesn't Help either." Briar replied to the older woman, just as her uncle entered the living room.

"Oh hi briar!" He said, as he walked into the kitchen, adding "would you like anything to drink?"

"No i'm good, thanks-" but she was cut off by a loud screech. She saw a flash of red before she was pulled in a hug.

"-BRIARRRR!!" 

"DEERR" she replied back trying to sound just as enthusiastic, and failing. Miserably.

" I have a few things for you all," briar added, pulling away from James and walking towards the sofa as the potters sat on the arm chairs on her left. Regulus had now leaned on the small
partition separating the kitchen and living room.

She pulled out a few newspapers, a bunch of diary's, and more random stuff. "Okay so, first off James. I heard you were the quidditch captain and loved playing with a snitch so I got you one since you don't have one here, 2 knitted sweaters and 2 albums, and a record player." James' face had lit up like a kid opening its presents on Christmas morning. His smile was so big, it looked creepy.

" thank you so much briar! But you didn't have to!"

"Yes but I wanted to. So, here you go" she
Replied to him, pushing the stuff she got for him towards him.

"Next lily. So I got you, a black leather jacket, loads of chocolate, like loads. And I got you these books'' the girl told her, pulling out a big stack of books and setting them on the table before continuing. " I don't know what genre you like so I got you books from different ones."  She pushed the stuff towards the surprised ginger and then pulled out more stuff from her bag.

"Regulus I got you rings, 2 sweaters, and I also got you books. Oh, by the way I have a few board games and stuff for all of you as well. And I also got uncle regulus these 2 notebooks that have Latin phrases on them. Hopefully it's something badass or heartfelt. I don't really know since I don't speak Latin or French, but yeah" she showed the three adults to note books.

One was an black coloured, vintage notebook with a strap to keep it closed. It had the phrase 'carpe vinum' written on it in italics.

The other one was a grey one. It didn't have a strap to keep it closed nor a lock. The phrase 'Impossibile est factum omittere, ut vel in culpa mergatur vel in eo vivat.'  Written on it in bold.

"Briar, 'carpe vinum' means seize the wine." James told the girl, holding back his laughter. "Oh. Well, then. Seize the wine uncle regulus." She replied back, resulting in James and Lily bursting out laughing. She turned to her uncle who was staring at the grey notebook. "Are you Okay? Does the phrase mean something bad?" She asked him.

"No, no it means 'It is impossible for a deed to be undone, so either drown in its guilt, or live in it.'" He replied back, Still staring at the notebook. "Oh. Well it isn't wrong. We know you had no choice. And in the end you made a stupid decision but with the right intention right." She tried to comfort him.

"Yea but, I still have the mark. People still think i'm evil."

"Fuck what they think. You don't need anyone's validation except for yours. You know what you went through. You know the pain, not them. They have no say in your life. You know you're a good person and that's enough."  She replied this time more strictly. "Come on. I'm not gonna let you get sad right now. I have popcorn and board games and from now on, I declare Thursday nights as game night."

Yall im sorry for any and every grammar and spelling mistakes in this chapter. I wrote it at 2 am and im wayy to sleep deprived to edit it properly. But please do tell me what yall think of the chapters and any suggestions you have. And also yall 900 views! HOW?!? IM FREAKINH OUT BRO?!?  THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL OF YOUUU LOVE YALL AND TAKE CARE OF URSELF. -/author.