19

"ahem." a bold voice rang through the great hall, silencing all conversations. everyone turned towards the large table at the end of the hall and noticed Proffesor Albus Dumbledore standing. But, there was someone else standing as well. someone else who had the same level of authority, cause let's be honest. Albus Dumbledore didn't do shit. you would be a naive and incredibly dumb person to trust him.

"can i have your attention. please." the voice rang again and all the students turned towards the direction of it. It was Minerva Mcgonagall. " Proffesor Dumbledore has an announcement to make." as she said that all eyes turned towards the man.

"We have 2 new students. Unfortunately they couldn't join us at the start of the year, but they are here now. I hope all of you will give them a warm welcome." He ended as the doors of the great hall opened and two young guys walked in.

"Mattheo and Lorenzo berkshire!" Dumbledore's voice rang as everyone stared at the 2 new guys. They were hot. One of them had soft brown hair falling on his eyes, a sharp jawline and a good build. The other one had curly black curly hair also falling on his face, a few cuts on his face and his face set on a glare.

As they walked past the Hogwarts students up to the front, McGonagall called forward one of them for their house sorting. "Lorenzo Berkshire"
the soft brown haired guy went up to the stool and sat as McGonagall placed the hat on his head. "Slytherin!" it boomed as the guy smirked and came and sat on the slytherin table.

"Mattheo Berkshire!" The other guy went up as Mcgonagall placed the hat on top of his head. "Slytherin!" it called out again, just as it was placed on the guy's head. He also came and sat on the slytherin table.

"You all may go back to your dinner now" Dumbledore said and sat back down on his chair. Whispers and voices immediately filled the Great hall, probably talking about the new students. Glares were thrown towards the guys by boyfriends whose girlfriends were staring at them. And suggestive looks were thrown by not only girls but also other guys.

Briar pov

"Hey! you two! over here" Draco called out to the two new guys. "What are you doing?!" pansy whisper screamed in confusion.

"i'm calling them over?"
"why?"
"because... they're new and need friends?"
"That is not a good enough reason!" pansy replied back as I looked at her in shock. "damn pansy! that was rude!?"

"hey" a voice broke us off our debate and we all looked behind us. the two guys. "hey i'm Theo Nott!" theo replied and scooted over to make
space for them in between us. "I'm Lorenzo Berkshire. This is my brother Mattheo." one of the guys replied sitting next to me as the other just glared but also sat down. "Please excuse him, he's a little whiny bitch who can't get over the fact that he has to change schools."

Everyone looked at him in shock. " damn okay." Blaise whispered out, making theo snort. "hey!" I replied to him, hitting them on their head lightly. " be nice assholes" they only grunted in reply

"So Lorenzo and Mattheo, tell us about yourself." Draco asked the two before anyone else could add anything else. " Well, we both studied in Drumstrang but our parents got a new job so we had to move. Mattheo is a bitch, that we've already established, but if you get close enough to him you'll realise he's a literal fucking marshmallow, loves cutesy shit and his head has a little bump on the left side, just above his ear."

As Mattheo reached up to touch his head, all of us turned towards him checking to see if there was actually a bump "holy shit there actually is a bump!" Blaise said in shock. "how the fuck- why the fuck?" Theo asked Lorenzo who only replied with a shrug.

"you're a creepy little bastard," Mattheo told Lorenzo, who grinned back at him, eating a slice of bread and jam.

"okay, umm well we haven't done our introductions yet so, i'm Draco Malfoy-"