-5-

(Focusing on Wither, this one)

Wither: People are always asking me if I'm a morning mob or a night mob.

Wither: And I'm just like, 'Buddy! I'm barely even a MOB!'

=====

Wither: I'm sick and tired of being called 'mortal' like, you don't know that. Neither do I. I have died even multiple times. Nothing has been proven yet. Stop making assumptions. It's rude.

=====

Wither: Fool me once, I'm gonna kill you.

=====

Wither: My life isn't as glamorous as my wanted poster makes it look like.

Skeleton: You have a wanted poster?-

Wither: Let's not talk about that.

=====

Wither: I've come to a point in my life where I need a stronger word than fuck.

Zombie: I'm sure you've got something in that mind of yours that works for you.

Wither:

Wither: Don't tell me what to do. You can't even spell suit.

Zombie: IT WAS ONE TIME!

=====

Entity 303: *transforms to look like Wither

Wither: Okay, are you like BLIND? You look nothing like me. First off, I'm way taller. Secondly, I DO NOT look so sleep deprived and lastly,  you're like a 7 on a good day and I've been told I'm a constant 10.

Wither:

Wither: Do I really look that sleep deprived?

=====

Wither: Some of you may die, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

Zombie: Cool.

Enderman, who Wither only just managed to convince to come with him: WE'RE GONNA WHAT-

=====

Wither: When someone points at your black clothes and asks whose funeral it is, having a look around the room and saying 'Haven't decided yet' is typically a good response.

=====

Wither: You wanna see how hardcore I am?

Wither: *punches wall

Wither:

Wither: Take me to the hospital.

Herobrine: Why? Nothing's broke.

Wither: I don't care, it hurtsss!

=====

Wither, explaining something to Zombie: You'll have a hard time believing this because it never happens, but I made a mistake.

Skeleton, listening in from a different room: You got stuck in a wall once-

Zombie: You what-

Wither: IGNORE HIM, HE HAS MENTAL ISSUES.

=====

Wither: You seem familiar, have I threatened you before?