Play with me~(👾👻🔥)(Afab Reader)

You, König and Ghost have been in a three-way polyamorous relationship for a year and haven't really done anything super sexual...yet.

Its late at night and the boys are at the gym working out. You text them that you miss them and that you're getting horny so they send you a mirror pic of them all sweaty to tease you. This really turns you on. You, sitting on the couch, decide to take all of your clothes off and send them a video back of you touching yourself, moaning their names.
"Stay exactly where you are, and how you are. We are on our way now." Ghost texts back. This gets you excited. A few minutes later you hear a car speeding down the street, Ghost was definitely driving. König and Ghost swiftly walk through the door. You're sitting on the couch, your legs open. You're slightly touching yourself, not to get too close to your limit.
Ghost and König walk over to you and immediately start touching you. König caresses your chest and stomach while Ghost caresses your thighs. You see that they both have a raging boner.
"Now that you boys are here...you can play with me~" you smirk, biting your lip. You touch their bulges gently and they both moan softly. The start to take off their clothes with a quick pace. You watch the two huge men undress before you, exposing their painfully hard cocks. Your stomach flutters just thinking of the things they could possibly do to you. Ghost flips you over and gets you on your hands and knees. König sits on the couch next to you. Ghost grabs a handful of your hair and makes your back arch as he pulls your head up to whisper in your ear.
"You will stroke König, while I fuck you, got it?~" he says in a low tone. His voice was so sexy it made you so wet.
"Yes, sir~" you say, squirming slightly under him.  He lets go of your hair.
"Go ahead, Schatz(Darling)~" König says, taking your hand and putting a bit of lotion on it so your hand glides over his skin smoother, further guiding it to his cock. The moment you put Königs length in your hand, Ghost pushes his girthy cock into you. You all moan in unison. Ghost slowly thrusts into you as you stroke König's cock slowly. You all moan softly. Konig takes your chin and makes you look at him. "Youre such a good little Schlampe(Slut)~" he kisses you before leaning back onto the couch, watching your hand stroke him. Ghosts picks up the pace. Feeling and hearing your skin colliding with his just turns you on more. Feeling him already brushing your sweet spot makes you whine.
"You're so wet, darling~" Ghost says in an a loving tone. His voice is such a turn on, it makes you even more wet. You pump König faster, gripping his cock slightly. König whimpers. Ghost starts pounding into you, getting more turned on from hearing both of his partners whimpers, he starts gripping and pulling your hair again, making your back arch. He hits your sweet spot repeatedly.
"Fuck, right there!~" you groan. Ghost hears this and somehow goes even rougher, beating up your sweet spot. This makes you pump König faster. The three of you start to whimper all together, notifying each other that you're close. You're whimper gets high pitched as you cum on Ghosts cock, making it slide in and out even smoother and faster, making you get overstimulated. Ghost is having some trouble and grips your hips tightly, slapping your ass harshly. You yelp.
"Come on, baby, make me cum~" he growls. You moan his name, you know he likes it.
"G-ghost! Mmmph, Ghost!~" He moans in return, finally pulling out just in time to finish on your ass, cum dripping down to your thighs. You continue pumping König and feel him twitch in your hand. The head of his cock shoots out cum right onto your arm and his leg. You feel Ghost kneel down and lick the cum off of your leg and ass. Your stomach flutters and you whine, loving the feeling of his tongue grazing your skin. You bend down and lick König's cock and leg, getting all the cum.
"Braves Mädchen (Good girl)~" König says. König licks your arm and the back of your hand clean. Ghost picks you up and kisses you, König comes and puts an arm around you as well and kisses you. The sweet, pleasant taste of cum lingering in all three of your mouths.
"Lets shower, darling. Then we can lay down." Ghost says, rubbing your back. All three of you make your way upstairs and to the bedroom you all share. They get you some clothes, as well as themselves, and bring you to the bathroom. They put the shower to a temperature they know you like and help you in. Ghost holds you up as König cleans you with the gentlest touch.
"Thank you, boys." you say softly, smiling at them. They nod and smile back. They both hold you up with one hand as they wash themselves. They get out and help you dry off and get dressed as they dry off and dress themselves.
You start to notice your eyes getting heavy. You look at them with your sleepy eyes. They look back at you with a soft smile.
"Aw, come on, Meine Liebe(My love). Lets go get some rest." König says in a soft, loving voice. Ghost nods in agreement. König picks you up bridal style and brings you to the big bed in the middle of the room. He places you gently in the middle and they both lay down and cuddle you from both sides. You are now comfortably squished in between them, their arms wrapped around you in all different places, their heads resting on your shoulders.
"I love you boys~" you say softly, giving them both a kiss on the forehead.
"We love you too, y/n~" they say together, giving you a quick kiss on the cheek before putting their heads back on your shoulders. You fall asleep knowing that you are safe between both of your big, strong and loving boyfriends. They give each other a smile, knowing that you, their partner, feels loved and cared for, before falling asleep as well.