Chrismas With Munson

Start from the beginning

Eddie leaned up and smiled. "That's the hottest thing I've ever done." he said. "The hottest?" I smirked. "With weed anyways." Eddie said smiling. I laughed as we continued to smoke until we finished the entire joint.

We finished and I felt the high start rushing on me. "I gotta go make desert, shit." I realized. "Do my eyes look red?" I asked. "N-No..." Eddie said sarcastically. "Eddie I'm being serious will my mom notice?" I asked. "Not unless she's staring directly into your eyes." Eddie said shrugging. "Works for me, do you want to come help me make cake?" I asked. "Sure!" Eddie said excitedly getting up and following behind me.

We got downstairs and I finally saw Mr. Munson after what felt like forever. "Hi Mr.Munson!" I said smiling at him. "Y/n how many times do I have to tell you to call me Wayne." he said laughing towards my dad. "Well Wayne sounds weird, so...no." I said smiling at him even bigger. Mr.Munson laughed at me and I went over to the counter, finding the cake mix and I began to make the cake. Before I did though, I put on an apron. Nancy and my mom were making dinner as Mike and Holly watched Christmas movies in the living room.

I grabbed the cocoa and started to add the essentials. Like flour, baking soda, eggs, and everything else. I started to mix everything into the bowl and once I was finished I got the pan out from under the counter. Just as I got up from the counter I saw Eddie dipping his finger into the cake batter. "Eddie!" I yelled at him. "What?" Eddie said with a full mouth of batter. "Stop eating the cake batter!" I said pointing my finger at him.

"It's good!" Eddie said. "Okay but you can eat the actual cake later!" I said pushing him away. "Fine!" Eddie said moving away and sitting at the kitchen island. Nancy walked over to me, "So how are things with Eddie?" she whispered. "They're good." I smiled at her. "Good." Nancy said smiling. She then walked away and continued to do whatever she was doing. I put the cake in the oven and waited for it to finish baking.

———

Once dinner was done cooking, and I iced the cake. I placed the cake in the fridge as mom and Nancy sat the table up for dinner. I helped them out once the cake was in the fridge and once we were done setting up dinner completely we sat down, I sat down next to Eddie. "Thank you ladies." Eddie said smiling, "Ditto!" Mr. Munson said, and then "Thank you all." my dad said smiling at the meal. "No problem." me, Nancy, and my mom said in synch.

We all started to eat dinner and stuff our faces. "Jeez mom this is delicious!" Mike said mouth full. "Mike, thank you, but stop talking with your mouth full." my mom instructed. Nancy giggled under her breath. Eddie smirked at Mike getting in trouble as my dad and Mr. Munson kept talking. "So y/n, have you heard from Carter at all lately?" my mom asked cluelessly. I could see Eddie get a stern look on his face from the corner of my eye, and suddenly he gripped my thigh with his hand. "Uh, yeah I saw him at practice the other day." I shrugged. Eddie's grip got even tighter, as he dug into my skin.

"Oh, do you guys talk anymore?" Nancy asked joining the conversation. "Yeah, I talk to him when I see him. I really don't see him much though." I said shrugging. "Oh that's too bad." my mom said. "I like Eddie more!" Holly chimed from the end of the table next to my mom. "Aw thanks kiddo, I like you a lot too." Eddie smiled.

Then I felt Eddie's hand creeping up my leg even more. "E-Eddie what are you-" I started to say but Eddie looked at me sternly. "Shut up." he mouthed to me. I nodded quickly as his hand got to the middle of my legs. I shuddered at his touch, I discreetly spread my legs for Eddie's hand to get access. Eddie grazed his hand over my folds and I bit my lip at the sight. Eddie pulled the cloth of my underwear over and his thumb started to make a circular motion on my clit.

A deep sigh escaped my mouth and Eddie speeded his pace. "Fuck." I mumbled under my breath. Eddie's smiled grew as he saw how he was affecting me. Small moans escaped my mouth and I was trying to make them as quiet as possible. I desperately bit my lips and shut my mouth so nobody would notice what he was doing under the table. Just then, Eddie's two fingers entered me.