Envious

hey loves! <3 how are you all? i hope you're doing well! and i hope your taking care of yourselves :)

- trying to get back on the normal posting schedule so stick with me lmao.

this chapter will include topics such as:
- fluff ( not from eddie 💀 )
-expl!cit language
that's all really. 😭

anyways i hope you all enjoy this chapter. again, it's not a very sweet one ( haha sorry :) ) but i think you'll all enjoy it, hopefully.

thanks for all the support you guys, i really appreciate it :). i love you all

- hannah <<33
—————————————————————————

December 5th, 1986
( y/ns POV )

I woke up tired, after a night of trying to push out my own thoughts. Mainly thoughts about Eddie. I'm so mad at myself for not being able to stop thinking about him. Suddenly I heard a knock at my bedroom door.

"Y/n? Are you going to school today?" my mom asked. I groaned before speaking, "Yes mom." I said. She walked inside my room and I could see her looking at me from the corner of my eye.

"Are you sure? You've had a long night." she said concerned. "I'm fine mom. If anything I want to make Eddie jealous, can't do that if i'm at home." I said. I expected her to say something like "You don't mean that." but she didn't. Instead, she said, "That's my girl.".

I smiled at my mom before rolling out of bed. The only reason I didn't get up at first was because I woke up before my alarm clock. My mom walked out of my room as I walked into my bathroom and looked in the mirror.

Surprisingly, I didn't look as horrible as I thought. Come to think of it, I didn't cry much yesterday night, just thought, about everything. I started to brush my teeth and then I started to do my skincare.

I finished washing my face and then brushed my hair before turning the shower on. I closed the shower curtain and got undressed before I stepped into the shower. As I started to rub the shampoo into my hair, the more I got weirdly excited. I was excited to see Eddie's reaction when I walked into school.

It was gonna make him crazy, and I know it's gonna make him jealous. "That's the point." I thought to myself as I rinsed out the conditioner in my hair. I finally washed my body and let the water run down my back as the soap slid down.

I turned the knob of the bathtub and the water gradually slowed until it got to a stop. When it did, I opened the curtain and stepped out of the shower. I opened the closet door and grabbed a towel and once I did, I dried myself off.

My damp hair swung against my back as I brushed my hair out. I finished up in the bathroom and walked into my room. I walked over to my closet and went to pick an outfit out.

I knew it had to be something that would drive Eddie over the edge. Something to make him go crazy while knowing he can't have me, at least right now anyways. I kept scanning through the closet until I landed on it. The outfit.

Yes, this is the one.

It was a white bra-type crop top, a black mesh long sleeve crop top to go over the white, and a jean miniskirt and black belt. Sure, I knew i'd be freezing but it would be worth the revenge on Eddie. I laid the outfit out on my bed and dropped my towel, starting to change.

———
y/ns outfit:

———y/ns outfit: