12- Magnolias room

Começar do início

Turns out, it was just Jungkook. Once he felt your eyes on him, he turned around and gave you a smile. You were both still naked so he stood there, bare in the dark.

There was moonlight shining through your blinds, covering him in silver light.

You sat up and wrapped the blanket around your body and looked over at him. He had a stupid smile on his face and things in his hands. A lighter in one, a blunt in the other.

"I can step out instead? If the smell is too overwhelming?" You shook your head, exhaling deeply. He smiled and came to sit next you, wrapping himself up in the covers as well.

Exhaling the smoke he inhaled, he brushed his shoulder up against yours, signaling for you to look at him. "You ever smoke before?" "No?" He smiled at that answer, shifting himself so he sat in front of you.

"Wanna try?" He asked, smirk ever-present. You weren't sure of your decision-making skills, but it couldn't be that bad?

You nodded your head and he grinned, lip ring curling up as if it was just as happy.

"Come closer, close your eyes, and open your mouth." "Why?" "You'll see." Even though you were nervous, you complied anyways. You awaited the feel of the rolled up plant entering your mouth. But that never happened.

Instead, you felt his lips press against your own, blowing any smoke he inhaled into your mouth. He held your jaw so you couldn't move away, keeping you from backing out of this experience.

You both let the smoke linger, dancing around in your kiss, savoring the taste of both cherry lip balm and weed on your tongues.

It's when Jungkook let's go of your jaw that you know he's gonna blow it out, and you let him.

Jungkook puffs the smoke out of his mouth calmly while you cough your lungs out due to unfamiliarity with smoking. He laughs a little at your coughing fit, patting your back.

"Better than what you thought?" "Aside from the fact I was just dying, yeah, for a first time anyway." He now lets out a full on laugh at your response, head falling back.

You laugh at yourself, too, head falling back the same way.

Once you both calm down, Jungkook beckons you closer. You come closer and yelp as he takes you off the bed and onto your feet.

You look at him with a questioning face once he turns on your radio and plays a station that was just ending a song you knew caused your birth.

"Why the radio?" "Let's dance" You raise your eyebrow, arms crossing under your breasts. "Dancing naked? Getting bold, Jeon" He came closer and moved your hands down, cupping your face as he leaned in closer.

His lips found yours when the next song started, tongues rubbing against one another. Your arms wrapped around his neck, hands running up into his hair as you pulled him closer by the nape.

His hands grabbed onto your waist, pulling you towards the bed. You could feel his hard on as he lay on top of you, cutting the kiss so he could line himself up.

He wasted no time in pushing himself into you, hooking your right leg onto his shoulder.

He held your leg tightly as he continuously thrusted himself into you, moaning your name repeatedly.

"Fuck, so damn tight," He groaned, lowering his face to your neck. He began leaving little hickies and kisses on your neck, smiling whenever you moaned.

He soon found your g-spot, abusing it until you slowly came undone.

"O-Oh my god, fuck!" you mewled, gripping onto his hair violently. You pulled him closer by the hair and kissed him deeply, wrapping your other leg around his waist.

He broke the kiss and kept his pace, pleasuring you still.

Not long after, you felt his dick twitch inside of you, signaling he was close. You could also feel yourself becoming more and more needy as your second orgasm approached quickly, drowning you in thoughts of cumming on his dick once more.

"Not yet, baby. Just a little longer," he said, hand leaving your leg and joining the other on the headboard. He sped up more to the point your body was thrashing around violently, almost hitting your arm on the nightstand.

"Ohh fuck, baby. Cum on my dick, make a mess all over me," He begged, which had you releasing in seconds. His was short after, releasing himself into you as he collapsed onto your body, completely spent.

"Hey Mag-oH MY FUCKING GOD! THE FUCK!?" Taehyung screamed, scaring you so bad you fell off the floor, taking the blanket without and exposing your lover.

"UM GET OUT!? OR KNOCK NEXT TIME!?" Jungkook screamed back at him, covering the important parts.

Once the door shut, you looked over at the man on your bed, eyes still wide with shock.

"Maybe we should lock the door next time, Jonesy," he said, smiling with a slight blush on his face. You climbed back into bed and covered him with the blanket as well, giving himself a kiss on the lips.

"Yeah, maybe"