Chapter 1 - The argument

its an early Friday morning, the cold winter crisp air. the frost as white as snow. Nat wakes up in her trailer park room, her bedsheets are practically frozen solid.

6:57am - Nat is already late

"ugghhuUGHH" - Nat screeches

she hops out of bed to grab her toothbrush and slaps a bit of toothpaste over it. shes in short black shorts and a grey oversized hoodie with her white Nike socks pulled up high. she steps outside the trailer and begins brushing her teeth. the hangover is killing her. 2 minutes go past and she spits out her toothpaste on the dried up frosty grass outside. she runs back inside and changes into black cargos, a black and white stripy top with huge black dr. martins, many chains and multiple piercings. she doesn't really care too much about her makeup, as long as her eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow is perfect then all is good.

she grabs her laptop and shoves it into her bag, on her way out she picks up her Walkman and headphones.

she goes to say goodbye but remembers that her moms slacking off somewhere with some dude and her dad... well, she cant remember the last time that she saw him. she has no idea where he is and doesn't want to bother to know.

finally. shes outside and begins walking to school. in a bad mood already, she REALLY hopes that nobody bothers her as she walks in.

[25 minutes later]

Nat had finally reached school, leaving her headphones on so that nobody tries to talk to her and hopefully just leaves her alone. when suddenly someone pulls down Nat's headphones onto the back of her neck from behind her.

" GOOD MORNING SCATORCCIO "

its Van.

" I waited for you at the end of the road for 15 minutest earlier, where were u? "

this is exactly what Nat didn't want to happen this morning but whatever.

" I woke up late, sorry van it was a late night. really I am sorry " - Nat apologises

" Ahhh yeah, fine okay..  I've heard a rumour that a certain Travis Martinez had lied about his whereabouts last night. didn't tell anyone where he was and he's also only just walked in..... I won't tell anyone, swear... " - van giggles

Nat was by herself last night. she had already had an argument with her mum and went to bed at 1:30am after drinking and listening to music for hours. she hadn't had anyone round and she would NEVER. if anyone knew about her home situation then she'd be the talk of the town for MONTHS.

" Van I wasn't with fucking Travis last night? he probably just went to the park and drink... again"

" yeah okay I'll just let u believe that, I gotta go, practice. are you coming? " van asks

"uhmm, yeah just let me put my stuff in my locker and I'll be there in 5 " Nat replies.

Van walks off, Nat buries her head in her hands and goes to find her locker. 5 minutes later she wanders into the locker room, a banging headache and shes unexplainably tired.

"there she is! fashionably late as always " - Lottie cockily mentions as shes lacing up her shoes on the bench in front of the bleach blonde haired girl.

"shut up lot, I'm not in the mood just shut it " Nat replies as she slowly drifts over to the nearest locker to grab her kit.

" oh wait.. this this because of Travis? so it IS true! you slept with him, thats why you were both late this morning and he was no where to be seen last night "

Lottie ponders closer to Nat, Lottie towering over her as she continues to talk shit.

" I mean to be honest I'm not all that surprised. the second you have eyes on one man, you just HAVE to sleep with him. damn Nat, (Lottie giggles) wow! really wow.. "

Nat's had enough but chooses to ignore her. the other girls have nothing to say. Lottie's the tallest and by far the scariest when she wants to be. the rest of the team back off and let them have a cat fight by themselves. Nat's head is POUNDING.

"wait" - Lottie explains

"doesn't that make you.. you know..? a whore " Lottie states, she smirks and raises her eyebrows.

thats it. Nat's has really had enough and has released her temper.

"say that again bitch! I had, no, Travis didn't.. I was, sleep!" Nat shouts. she's so hungover that she's slurring her words and can't even make eye contact with the tall brunette.

"ah, great. she's hungover too, perfect! " - Lottie adds.

Nat throws a punch and hits Lottie in the lip. the girls end up grabbing each others shirts and trying to wrestle each other, they're both on the ground and this is when the rest of the team decide to step in and pull them apart.

they're finally separated with half of the team holding Lottie and the other half restraining Nat.

"THATS IT! TIME OUT! THE BOTH OF YOU" - Jackie screams and the whole room goes silent.

"thats not fair! I didn't even do anything!" Lottie exclaims

" you both did a fair amount.. we're going to sort this out. we're going to go to training and you two will not, and I mean won't talk to each other for the rest of the day. if any of you (the whole team) have plans tonight.. well now you don't. we'll all meet at mine tonight, 7pm sharp and we'll sort everything out, as well as have a little social catch up "

the girls needed a catch up as they've had exams the past week and have only been revising for 2 weeks straight.

the girls go to training and finish school, Nat and van walk home together as they only live a 3 minute walk from each other and Nat hasn't talked to Lottie for the whole day and doesn't expect to start talking to her at Jackie's. she won't. she refuses. shes pissed at her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys omg this is my first story I've ever written in here. please give me any general feedback and ways that I could improve and give me suggestions! I'm about to write chapter 2 so stay put!

(also I hope all the corrections are right?!)