Part One

✯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅──╮

'Cause I don't like a gold rush, gold rush
I don't like anticipating my face in a red flush
I don't like that anyone would die to feel your touch

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅──╮

House Tully of Riverrun is one of the Great Houses of Westeros. During Aegon's conquest they were granted dominion over the lands surrounding the Trident river, and have ruled the Riverlands since from their seat at Riverrun. The Patriarch, Lord Grover, had one son with his lady wife, Elmo Tully. At a young age Lord Elmo Tully was married to Sayera Arryn, Lord Rodrick's eldest daughter with Princess Daella. Lord Elmo Tully did whatever he could within his power to make his wife happy, including giving the Lady of the Great House four children. Three boys named Clifford, Kermit, and Oscar; and one daughter named Camilla.

The young Camilla Tully was a difficult birth for Lady Sayera, and the only child born to the couple with the typical white hair and purple eyes of Old Valyria. Lady Sayera, who resented the ruling house and her sister for being chosen to be Queen, held no care or love for her only daughter. A fortnight after her labors had ended, the mother sent her daughter to King's Landing to live as a ward of the royal family.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅──╯

┏━━━ ━━━┓

CAST

┗━━━ ━━━┛

Freya Allen as Camilla Tully