Chapter 1 - Shadowed Room

"This castle is an absolute eyesore."  Minho spat as his eyes drifted from the darkened green vines that started to climb around the turrets of the dark castle.  "How can such an unkept castle be so remarkable to people.  It's practically rotting away and everyone in London has this grand idea about it."  "Those colorful banners are torn.  What a pity."  Changbin stated sarcastically.  "Brother, please get off your high horse.  You know very well that your residency looks no better."  Said Jisung with a smirk.  "That's enough.  Having my twins bicker on the day of the crowing ceremony would be a bad look."  Stated Minho.

    He stood there eyeing the castle with disgust.  His eyes colored with black tar.  Lightning struck just behind the highest turret.  Minho stood with a hand in his hip, the beautiful silver watch complementing the strung silver row of beads on the front of his tailcoat.  He always took pride in his dressing and grooming.  Such a powerful figure should dress accordingly, he thought,  Even though he wasn't king yet.  His jet black  hair shone even in the rain, his rosy lips always decorated with a deep, blood red color.

    "You have an amazing stature father."  "Would you stop being a suck up?"  Scoffed Jisung.  He rolled his eyes.  His eyes were a beautiful color of night black which complemented his dark brown hair.  He was thin in stance, but he was very proportionate man.

    "Why wouldn't I always complement the future king of London?  Our father, Minho, king of London!  That means we get to take the crown from our bratty cousin."  Changbin spat.  Changbin was a bit shorter than Jisung, but he was more muscular than his twin, making up for height.

    "I can't wait to tease and tourment little Felix again."  Jisung said to Changbin who replied, "Just like old times,"  He choked.  Jisung noticed the break in Changbins voice. 

    It started to rain.

    "I guess we shall get inside and settled."  Said Minho

    Jisung trailed his father inside, with a evil grin.  Changbin was last in the door, looking in awe at the big space in front of him.

    Felix was at the bottom of the staircase, waiting to greet them.  He was in his usual attire, a black suit but it bore no color this time. 

    "Welcome, uncle."  Said Felix in a monotone voice.

    "That's no way to address the king of London, kid.  And that's no way to look at a king, how dare you stare so blankly and hatefully at me."

    Felix stood there, indifferent to the words his uncle was saying.  He did not make an effort to look anyone in the eye.  "Hey there blondie."  Said Jisung, who had walked up to Felix and put a hand on his shoulder.  "It will be just like old times!"  With every word, his grip got tighter.  Felix didn't react.  Jisung let go and brushed past him up stairs.  Minho followed suit.  He picked his head up and his eyes met Changbins'.  Felix didn't speak a word to him, neither did Changbin.  Changbin could not see any emotion in his eyes, just a blank stare as if he wasn't there.  Changbin then averted his gaze to the stairs and ascended.